NEW Clinique Skin Care Makeup 7 Pc Gift Set Travel Size with Lulu Dk Makeup Bag

Clinique 7-Piece Skincare Makeup Travel Set includes:Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief 0.5oz / 15mlDramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+ 1oz / 30mlHigh Impact Mascara #01 Black 0.14oz / 3.5mlEye & Cheek Colour Compact: All About Shadow Trio...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of NEW Clinique Skin Care Makeup 7 Pc Gift Set Travel Size with Lulu Dk Makeup Bag!
How would you rate this product?
Vilonia, AR
Always a great gift 🎁 to receive ! #clinique I have been using their makeup 💄 bags forever ♾
Rolling Fork , MS
Purchased at: bluemercury
Perfect traveling makeup bag. Great products and cute color bag. Definitely recommend
Grain Valley, MO
I love my Lulu Dk makeup bags. They are long enough for makeup brushes and hold lots of product. Whenever I travel I use these bags. Clinique always has high quality makeup and storage bags. I have been shopping the brand for over 20 years.
McAllen , TX
I always wait for this deal! All the products are part of my every day routine and the bags are so cute and the perfect size to carry around.
Baldwin Park, CA
Purchased at: Macy's
This bag is soooo cute. I got it as a gift with purchase. It was perfect for carrying around my things during the spring time.
Calgary, AB
Purchased at: The Bay
Clinique makes some good make up bags. When I travel I like to take my entire make up routine with me and unfortunately this bag is too small for that. That is the only downside I can think of. Worth a look to see if this is for you.

Looking for your answer?