NEW Clinique Skin Care Makeup 7 Pc Gift Set Travel Size with Lulu Dk Makeup Bag

Clinique 7-Piece Skincare Makeup Travel Set includes:Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief 0.5oz / 15mlDramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+ 1oz / 30mlHigh Impact Mascara #01 Black 0.14oz / 3.5mlEye & Cheek Colour Compact: All About Shadow Trio...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of NEW Clinique Skin Care Makeup 7 Pc Gift Set Travel Size with Lulu Dk Makeup Bag!
How would you rate this product?
I love the two different sizes of makeup bags for my different purse needs. They're made of an easily cleanable material and the zippers are quality.
I love this bag because it’s small and it fits all of my daily makeup inside AND it fits in my purse and can come with me everywhere I go!
i love theses gift sets they do. comes with multiple samples of different products so i can try before i buy and a great bag for makeup
Philadelphia, PA
I received this make up bag for free with actual full size products. So this had quickly become my make up bag. Plus it’s cute.
i used to work for clinique and own about 8 makeup bags from them. all of them are small enough to travel and stick in a bag!
Centerville, IN
Purchased at: Macy's
I love these makeup bags! The larger one is great for traveling and I use the smaller one for pills for trips. I love these!!
Morgantown, MS
Love All the Clinique Bonuses!!! I usually wait till a Bonus and then stock up on My HOLY GRAIL Double Face Powder Compact
NEW Clinique Skin Care Makeup 7 Pc Gift Set Travel Size with Lulu Dk Makeup Bag uploaded by Brittney T.
Purchased at: Sephora
I don't have the whole kit but I do have the large zip up makeup bag it is easy to use its a one compartment make up bag.
Tampa , FL
Purchased at: Amazon
Clinique has a huge variety of makeup bags! Love the quality and colorful looks! So easy to clean and price is awesome!
Fremont, OH
Love these bags ! They are great and I have one to carry my brushes in and another for my makeup.

Looking for your answer?