NEW Clinique Skin Care Makeup 7 Pc Gift Set Travel Size with Lulu Dk Makeup Bag

Clinique 7-Piece Skincare Makeup Travel Set includes:Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief 0.5oz / 15mlDramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+ 1oz / 30mlHigh Impact Mascara #01 Black 0.14oz / 3.5mlEye & Cheek Colour Compact: All About Shadow Trio...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of NEW Clinique Skin Care Makeup 7 Pc Gift Set Travel Size with Lulu Dk Makeup Bag!
How would you rate this product?
Nampa, ID
Purchased at: Macy's
I love the little Clinique gifts that they do at Dillard’s and Macy’s! I haven’t bought a makeup bag in so long because I always just use these ones! The travel sized products that come in them are super handy and the bags are always so cute and great quality!
Portland, OR
The pattern feels both fun and sophisticated. The choice to use a white background was incredibly brilliant on Clinique's part because it makes the bright colors pop even more, and the bag has an incredible amount of space.
Love!!!!! Love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! These bags!!!!! It’s such a great way to try products you never thought you would like!! The moisture is my favorite for sure!!! Great for any skin type!
Mascoutah , IL
I actually use this makeup bag for my school pencil pouch. The design is very pretty and the size is great. I can fit everything I need for class inside of it with no problem at all.
Zebulon, NC
This isn’t the exact bag but I exclusively use Clinique product and always wait until one of the major department stores is doing a $29 purchase gets you’re a bag plus free goodies.
Greenwood, SC
Purchased at: belk
I always get these sample bags when I purchase a certain amount of product, and I love them! I always use the little makeup bags and the samples themselves are great!
Purchased at: Macy's
I always order my foundation when Clinique is doing their 7 pc gift set, and I always love the bags that come with them! They’re always so cute and great quality!
Purchased at: Macy's
The free Clinique bags never fail me. Not only are the products inside great, but the bag itself is wonderful. I always store my makeup inside, the fabric is wonderful and holds up.
North Oaks, MN
I love getting free little gifts from Clinique. It so so great to get a nice travel size bag plus an even smaller one. The mini one is great for jewelry when traveling. There is always something in these little kits that you will love!
Land O' Lakes
Purchased at: ULTA
All of these products are actually quite great. The only one I’m not too fond of is the yellow lotion. It’s great for hands, but not the face. The lipstick is very pigmented. I love the bag. Overall, this is a pretty good deal.

Looking for your answer?