MakeupCosmetic ToolsMakeup Bags & OrganizersClinique
NEW Skin Care Makeup 7 Pc Gift Set Travel Size with Lulu Dk Makeup Bag

NEW Clinique Skin Care Makeup 7 Pc Gift Set Travel Size with Lulu Dk Makeup Bag

Clinique 7-Piece Skincare Makeup Travel Set includes:Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief 0.5oz / 15mlDramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+ 1oz / 30mlHigh Impact Mascara #01 Black 0.14oz / 3.5mlEye & Cheek Colour Compact: All About Shadow Trio...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of NEW Clinique Skin Care Makeup 7 Pc Gift Set Travel Size with Lulu Dk Makeup Bag!
How would you rate this product?
Spartanburg, SC
NEW Clinique Skin Care Makeup 7 Pc Gift Set Travel Size with Lulu Dk Makeup Bag uploaded by marci S.
I received this Clinique makeup bag for spending $50 at Clinique's website. I love the bag and it was filled with some of my favorite products. The products were a nice size too. Not sample size.
Morgantown, MS
Love All the Clinique Bonuses!!! I usually wait till a Bonus and then stock up on My HOLY GRAIL Double Face Powder Compact
Vilonia, AR
Always a great gift 🎁 to receive ! #clinique I have been using their makeup 💄 bags forever ♾
Rolling Fork, MS
Purchased at: bluemercury
Perfect traveling makeup bag. Great products and cute color bag. Definitely recommend
Kermit, WV
NEW Clinique Skin Care Makeup 7 Pc Gift Set Travel Size with Lulu Dk Makeup Bag uploaded by Brittney T.
Purchased at: Sephora
I don't have the whole kit but I do have the large zip up makeup bag it is easy to use its a one compartment make up bag.
Clarkston, MI
Every one of my makeup bags, big and small, is from a Clinique bag set. I love the value of Clinique bags and how useful the makeup bags are to reuse. It usually has at least a small eyeshadow quad, a makeup remove, a lip product, moisturizer and mascara and the bags are wonderful. I wash them every free months in the washer and air dry!
San Francisco, CA
So, first of all, I love these little gift bags that clinique gives out. My mom would always get one or two because she used Clinique skincare products, and since she wasn't into makeup she'd give them to me. This was one of them. It has all the essentials and the bag is cute, easy to wash, and roomy.
Philadelphia, PA
I received this make up bag for free with actual full size products. So this had quickly become my make up bag. Plus it’s cute.
i used to work for clinique and own about 8 makeup bags from them. all of them are small enough to travel and stick in a bag!
I love the two different sizes of makeup bags for my different purse needs. They're made of an easily cleanable material and the zippers are quality.

Looking for your answer?