NEW Clinique Skin Care Makeup 7 Pc Gift Set Travel Size Voilet Spring 2015 Value $70

BY CLINIQUE

Clinique Skin Care Makeup 7 Pc Gift Set Travel Size Voilet Spring 2015 see more...

Talia F.
Lithonia Georgia
I love this I purchased  it from Belk and I think I got it for free but I like it. It makes it where I don't have to pack up my whole vanity or anything like that so when I go out of town I can still look amazing. I would buy it again but it's not easy to find. Belk is the only place that I know has it. I do have to throw a few more things in the bag but pretty  much everything  I need in in the bag and it's travel size and that's a plus so go buy this product  because  I know I will when I get my hands on it again.
Amy F.
One of the main things I love about Clinique is how generous the brand is with it's gift with purchases! I received this from Macy's with my purchase of Take the day off face wash (which fyi is amazing) and a chubby stick lipstick. The kit was a super great value and if I remember right was free with a $30 purchase. What's so great is that it covers the spectrum of the Clinique brand from skincare to cosmetics.
Sarah G.
Cary, NC
I already used all these facial products.  I was re-purchasing the moisture surge at my local clinic counter and received this gen as a free gift with purchase.  This bag is packed full of all the skin care products you will need for a weekend getaway or a quick travel on a plane.  All in TSA friendly sizes.  They also had a lipstick and eyeshadow that is super cute.
Carla P.
This set is awesome! I love it. It has the essentials in a super useful size you can get them anywhere with you. I got mine for free after buying other products in Macy's, it was a promotional offer for a limited time. However, I got them in regular sizes! Super good if you want to try the products before getting stock with a regular size one!
Vanessa E.
Iowa
I love the skin care it really helped my skin and the lipstick color was amazing and a creamy aplicación the first thing I tried the lipstick I fell in love with it I ven got a second bag just for the lip stick and gave my mom the 2 bag of skin care products she loved it to and we get that for each other now
Kristyn J.
 Please send amazing product is definitely one of my favorites it really is just so affordable I feel like everybody can save up for it and eventually buy it I use it quite often as always there is room for improvement I would definitely buy it again and highly recommend to others
Tara L.
I purchased this from Clinique with my order and I loved it!! Moisture surge is my absolute favorite! Love the moisturizing lotion as well! Lip and eye shadows are very pretty colors. The eye make up remover works amazing!! All these products are great for sensitive skin!
Michelle R.
Vinemont, AL
all the products in the gift sample were great,they are long lasting and i have purchased some of the products and still use them. the lipstick lasts for a very long time. i still have the sample because you dont have to use it but once and it last ll day.
Camila C.
I got this product for my Birthday last year and I really liked it. They got me this product from Clinique online. This product definitely met my expectations. This product it pretty long lasting. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Kristin K.
Danville, VA
Yes yes yes! I was so psyched when I received this bag! It's super cute, and the products last forever and are truly amazing. I have been using Clinique since I was a kid, and I will continue to use for years to come. I always recommend to any and everyone.