NEW Clinique 7 Pcs Gift Set Travel Set: Repairwear Laser Focus Wrinkle & UV Damged Corrector .5 oz / 15ml + Even Better Skin Tone Correcting Moisturizer SPF 20 .5 oz / 15ml + Dramatically Moisturizing lotion 1 oz / 30ml + Mascara 01 Black + Different...

BY CLINIQUE

NEW Clinique 7 Set includes deluxe samples of: Even Better Moisturizer SPF 20, All About Eyes Serum, High Impact Mascara-Black, Repair Wear Laser Focus Winkle & UV Damage Corrector, Dramatically Different Lotion and Clinique Different Lipstick-Grape.... see more...

Kelsie W.
Jonesboro
I love when I go to get my free Clinique gift. You almost always get a lipstick (usually in the color of the season) a travel size mascara , their all purpose face wash and a product that is new. This is definitely work the money.
Patricia G.
Hialeah, FL
You have everything there anytime you go out and the products are amazing I'm surprised how much I like it. It's gentle on my skin and my skin it's improving and I love that I would buy the actual bigger sizes
Vanessa L.
The best way to try products in Clinique is to get a travel size gift set. This one is great because it comes with two different moisturizes that are best suited for dry to normal skin. Two of the products are great to correct any pigmentation on skin as well. The mascara is alright. It does make my eyelashes very long and pretty, but I do feel that it doesn't last as long as other mascaras. Try this travel set out. It will save you money, I believe in the long run.
Gwendolyn B.
Every year I (not so patiently) wait for this offer at Macy's and I was not dissapointed this year. I have incredibly sensitive skin so Clinique is one of the few brands I can always trust so this gift set is awesome. The lipstick is such a beautiful color and long wearing. The eyeshadow duo is such a pretty feminine color with a soft shimmer that is very wearable but spring appropriate. And the samples are generous and allow me to try products that I may not have otherwise tried. I'm so happy with this years gift set :)
Judith W.
So, I went to the clinique department at stage store. I was looking for something that helped main tain acne so they recommended a 3 step kit with that purchase I received this free gift. I loved the smart night custom repair moisturizer, and the maskara was great it is a new favorite of mine it is not water proof. I was super excited to get all these products with my purchase.
Elizabeth B.
Worth, IL
I love this bag. It has everything I need.  The thing I love most is you can try the different skin care and cosmetics on you. The bag was free with a $28.00 purchase and that's a bargin. Clinique products are very gentle toward my skin. At being 55 I just started getting acne. Clinique products really help with the acne  problem.
Elisa S.
moreno valley, CA
The free gift with purchase is the best time to be rewarded for being Clinique client and trying new products. Most of the time the "Best of Clinique" products are in the gift so it's always fun to try new things! Plus you get cute travel size products!
Melissa B.
I love all of the stuff in this pack. I don't usually buy Clinique but there are a few products that I love. This sampler has a great variety and let me try products I normally wouldn't purchase on my own. I recommend trying it out if you have the option!
Cristín J.
West Deptford
Love all these products. They are in my day Lu routine. They are affordable and very good for your skin. I recommend them to everyone who wants to have great quality skin care for affordable prices. Worth trying
lexy b.
peyton
i get one of these every christmas because my parents know i'm obsessed wth clinique. i'm always excited for them and i love that it's comes with a bag. every product is great and i have no complaints.