New Classics Formula X for Sephora 0.4 Oz Gemini - Orchid Pink uploaded by Jéssica S.

BY SEPHORA

Timeless staples just got a brilliant makeover. Infused with an amazing luminescent ingredient that enhances color and overall shine, it also features a fast-drying agent that gives you a smooth, flawless finish in no time. Sephora's patented... see more...

Jenna N.
Jenna N.
Scottsdale, AZ
This is a really pretty color and looks great on the hands. I think polish and will last a while before shipping. I've heard a lot of great things about this nail polish and I would definitely recommend it to others one of the better brands I've found.
cynthia s.
cynthia s.
whittier, CA
The color is ok but it took a very long time to dry and it kept chipping off even after me trying it over and over again different ways I would never recommend at all!
David S.
David S.
I love using this nail polish. It is not too runny and dries quickly. It's so lovely I recommend buying it. Like all of my reviews and I will too
Taylor Y.
Taylor Y.
Edwardsville, PA
This nail polish is great, it's long lasting, it's a good size and price and comes in great colors, I would highly recommend buying this product
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Dallas, TX
This is a really good and cheap nail polish! They're always on sale on Sephora.com. The also have great sets during the holiday season
Alises L.
Alises L.
Irving, TX
The great color!! #sephora @sephora #influenster #influenster #makeup #lifestyle #goodproduct #pink #bomb
Estennii D.
Estennii D.
Durham, NC
Love the colors they have ... last bout two weeks and colors are outstanding popping out and shiny .lovely
Jéssica S.
Jéssica S.
Portland, OR
Great color, goes on thick and dark. So often with dark colors you have to really load up the brush and just lay it on, but this covers extremely well without making a mess. I do wish the brush was little wider, as sometimes I have to add a couple extra strokes to avoid streaks. Two coats and a topcoat, and I have had beautiful saturated color with no chips for a whole week. I don't polish my nails all the time, I'm not super skilled, but I would say I'm fairly steady and careful; went on super easy for me. Better price than Sephora. # Pink
Orpa B.
Orpa B.
Toronto
One of the best nail polishes ever. Lasts really long and dries quickly. Worth the investment and everyone should own one.