BY CLARINS

NEW! Clarins Hydra-Essentiel
Bi-phase Serum

Clarins’ lightweight, bi-phase serum boosts skin's natural hydration leaving it soft, plump, radiant and intensely hydrated— perfectly prepped to accept the full benefits of your Hydra-Essentiel moisturizer. Helps shield skin from the dehydrating effects of sudden temperature changes, pollutants and environmental stress that can leave skin looking dry and weathered.

Contains Organic Leaf of Life—a super-quenching succulent plant extract that revitalizes the skin's natural hydration to retain moisture in any environment.

• Organic Leaf of Life helps power the skin’s natural hydration.
  • Organic Mary's Thistle Oil helps shield skin from the dehydrating effects of sudden temperature changes and environmental stress that can leave skin looking dry and weathered.
  • Helps address: Dryness, pores, dullness

• Este producto me encantó pero en que tiendas puedo consequirlo?1 Answers
  • How is the Hydra-essential bi phase serum different from the hydr...1 Answers
  • I have dry sensitive skin and roseaca. This being said does anyon...2 Answers
Ibania G.
Farmers Brnch, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product for very dry skin, I use it all summer because I was spending so much time in the pool.
If your skin is already oily please use the minimum amount
Jessica W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yesssssss, my top #1 hydrating serum! It's double hydration (lipid and water infused) is amazing, and guys I have mixed skin so don't let the oil bother you! The smell is fantastic, the application (don't forget to shake your serum first, the warm it up in your hands and press into face, check clarins website for more details on how to properly apply in order for maximum penetration) and the feel on the skin is amazing! The Kalanchoé (plant of life) is primordial in this upgrade, acts against thermale shocks (cold, heat, wind, pollution, etc) in order to teach the skin to auto hydrate itself! A definite MUST TRY!
Lana K.
Locust Valley, NY
Works great in pair with clarins silky cream. The formula is so lightweight , absorbs quickly and doesn't leave greasy feeling, my only concern is the scent, i do prefer my skincare scentless, but even this won't stop me from using great product
Geisel M.
La muestra es muy pequeña pero la umectacion que deja en la cara es increíble además tiene una aroma a frescura me encantó y lo recomiendo
Ursula B.
Lynchburg, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This my first time using this serum from Clarins which is part of a two step system in which I applied this liquid all over my face and neck areas before applying the cream! The serum has a light fragrance which lasts for a few minutes before going away and helps hydrate my skin!!
Ashley B.
Seattle, WA
This serum was a great addition to my nightly skincare routine. It was super hydrating and lightweight. It absorbed very quickly into my skin and the difference in softness was instantly noticeable. I also liked how I only needed a little bit of product for full facial coverage. It also had a nice subtle fragrance. I received a sample of Hydra-Essentiel Bi-phase Serum from Influenster, but all opinions are my own.
Angel I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this product did a little over a week and alone it does nothing for my skin but give it a cool feeling. I loved it around my eyes . It s just that my cheeks are extremely dry all year long it mostly in the winter. I live mixing this with the creme. That is when I can definitely feel a little something good after application. I received this complimentary from @Influenster and @CLARINSto try out and review. #contest
Monica G.
Murray, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is meant for dry skin & im super oily, so keep that in mind. I did wear it in conjunction with the moisturizer. I definitely noticed my skin was softer & supple
Maura T.
Lynnwood, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is awesome! I've been using it since I got it! Leaves your face really hydrated. My face has been so dry lately so this came just in time :)
Yessi T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
While I like that the serum is not oily whatsoever, I didn't think it hydrated enough. It's light and all, but I didn't see or feel results. It's actually quite runny, which I wasn't crazy about. Not very impressed with it.
Stacie N.
Ainsworth , NE
does this serum help adjust your combination skin to be less oily and dry?
Toni J.
I'm debating on buying this but it's a little pricey is there another serum like this that is a little cheaper I can try? If not I will end up investing in this
Genie C.
Winter Garden, FL
I have dry sensitive skin and roseaca. This being said does anyone with the above concerns have an experience they can share? I'd love to try it but not at the expense of my face.
Betsy F.
Tampa, FL
How is the Hydra-essential bi phase serum different from the hydra-quench bi phase serum? Even the colors and names are similar.
Geisel M.
Este producto me encantó pero en que tiendas puedo consequirlo?