BY CLARINS

NEW! Clarins Hydra-Essentiel
Bi-phase Serum

Clarins’ lightweight, bi-phase serum boosts skin's natural hydration leaving it soft, plump, radiant and intensely hydrated— perfectly prepped to accept the full benefits of your Hydra-Essentiel moisturizer. Helps shield skin from the dehydrating effects of sudden temperature changes, pollutants and environmental stress that can leave skin looking dry and weathered.

Contains Organic Leaf of Life—a super-quenching succulent plant extract that revitalizes the skin's natural hydration to retain moisture in any environment.

• Organic Leaf of Life helps power the skin’s natural hydration.
  • Organic Mary's Thistle Oil helps shield skin from the dehydrating effects of sudden temperature changes and environmental stress that can leave skin looking dry and weathered.
  • Helps address: Dryness, pores, dullness

• Este producto me encantó pero en que tiendas puedo consequirlo?1 Answers
  • How is the Hydra-essential bi phase serum different from the hydr...1 Answers
  • I have dry sensitive skin and roseaca. This being said does anyon...2 Answers
Shanti W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a sample of this serum in my Voxbox asking with the moisturizer. This serum has two parts so you have to shake it to mix the oil. I really like this serum because it isn't oily and absorbs into the skin quickly while imparting the right amount of moisture for my skin. I see this more as a booster for your moisturizer and when used in conjunction with the clarins moisturizer it left my skin nicely hydrated.
mahnoosh m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this from Influenster to trial and I was really happy since I love new skin care products since they are expensive. This was a serum consistency I have never experienced before. It was half liquid formulation and half oil based formulation, meaning, you needed to shake it up before application. My first thoughts were about how pretty the blue vile looked and how lovely it smelled. But that also concerned me considering possible blue dyes as well as the amounts of fragrance in the product which is really a no- go for me in skin care. I did sample it and I applied it underneath my moisturizers and it was really silky, didn't leave a tacky finish and it was decently moisturizing. It was hard to maintain the drip applicator because the consistency was literally like water/oil more then a typical serum. Overall, I don't this is quite necessary to add to my routine due to the ingredients as well as the fact that my other serums and oils are more moisturizing.
Nikki B.
Vivian, LA
Loved this light weight serum! In conjunction with the moisturizer, I definitely plan on using this daily!
Suzy R.
Loved sampling this price. It goes on so silky, smooth and clean. Kept my skin soft all day. Mild scent.
Laurel G.
Austin, TX
I received this product complementary in the Clarins voxbox and I was so excited when it arrived! We've been having an uncommonly dry winter in western Washington so my skin has been suffering. This felt amazing and though it's hard to tell with a trial, I think it's really helped the areas usually most affected. Bonus, it smells pretty great.
Michele B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This really helped to make my skin appear smoother, more even, and overall healthier! I found that when I used this with the Clarins Hydra-Essential moisturizer, I had the best results. This was my first time using a serum, and really do see the difference.
Kate P.
Los Angeles, CA
One of my favorite things about this serum is actually the fragrance -- very fresh and clean. I also liked that it felt very lightweight on my skin. I received a complimentary sample of this product for promotional consideration and the sample wasn't full-size so I can't attest to the long-term results of this product, but overall it seemed to be good serum for my normal to dry skin.
Julia A.
Allston, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't love this serum. For my normal skin, it was definitely hydrating without being greasy - I used this before bed and beneath the matching cream. I think it lived up to its claims. It was hydrating, but I noticed no effect on fine lines (I don't really have many, though) or scarring (not sure that it claims to help with that). I really didn't like the herbal/medicinal smell. For the price, I would hope this product would do more. It was hydrating, sure, but for $60 for just one ounce, I'd really hope for more versatility in a serum. There's better stuff out there for less. I received this product as a free sample for review purposes from Influenster, but all opinions are my own.
Etta W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using the Hydra Essentiel Serum for about a month now and I have gotten some amazing results. With the winter weather on us my skin has felt dehydrated. When using the Hydra-Essentiel Bi-phase Serum my skin feels smooth and looks radiant. I put this on under my moisturizer morning and night and I no longer experience any flaking that has bothers me during the winter. The smell is grea and this serum leaves my skin feeling plump and moisturized. I woud definitely recommend it.
Nickie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Received a sample size for testing purposes from influenster the review is based on my 1 week trial of the product.

First and foremost I am a firm believer in non comeogenic items as they do not clog your pores and helps you to maintain clean and in time clear skin. This product is not marketed ad non comeogenic and it doesnt even mention on the label if its dermatologist tested I'm not sure if that's due to the sample package or not. So it's failed test 1.

I then checked the item for texture and smell, it's definitely non oily formula and it is absorbed in the skin very quickly when applied kind of like water. The smell is sweet but the scent is gone by the time you apply to your face and is very faint to non existant. So it's passed test 2. I found that the smell reminds me of wine. The product was enough to apply twice a day to my face and neck however my skin felt like there was a film on it from the product I used my toner and that got rid of the weird feeling my skin had.
Stacie N.
Ainsworth , NE
does this serum help adjust your combination skin to be less oily and dry?
Toni J.
I'm debating on buying this but it's a little pricey is there another serum like this that is a little cheaper I can try? If not I will end up investing in this
Genie C.
Winter Garden, FL
I have dry sensitive skin and roseaca. This being said does anyone with the above concerns have an experience they can share? I'd love to try it but not at the expense of my face.
Betsy F.
Tampa, FL
How is the Hydra-essential bi phase serum different from the hydra-quench bi phase serum? Even the colors and names are similar.
Geisel M.
Este producto me encantó pero en que tiendas puedo consequirlo?