BY CLARINS

NEW! Clarins Hydra-Essentiel
Bi-phase Serum

Clarins’ lightweight, bi-phase serum boosts skin's natural hydration leaving it soft, plump, radiant and intensely hydrated— perfectly prepped to accept the full benefits of your Hydra-Essentiel moisturizer. Helps shield skin from the dehydrating effects of sudden temperature changes, pollutants and environmental stress that can leave skin looking dry and weathered.

Contains Organic Leaf of Life—a super-quenching succulent plant extract that revitalizes the skin's natural hydration to retain moisture in any environment.

• Organic Leaf of Life helps power the skin’s natural hydration.
  • Organic Mary's Thistle Oil helps shield skin from the dehydrating effects of sudden temperature changes and environmental stress that can leave skin looking dry and weathered.
  • Helps address: Dryness, pores, dullness

• Este producto me encantó pero en que tiendas puedo consequirlo?1 Answers
  • How is the Hydra-essential bi phase serum different from the hydr...1 Answers
  • I have dry sensitive skin and roseaca. This being said does anyon...2 Answers
Lauline G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a HUGE fan of serums. I don't know what I would do without a serum. This one is one of my new favorites because I can use it both in the morning and at night whereas a lot of the serums I use are either for morning or for nighttime. This serum certainly has revitalized my skin in ways I couldn't imagine. I have had a lot of dryness on my nose this Winter, but that is now gone after a week of using this serum alongside the Clarins Hydra-Essential silky cream. If you have sensitive skin like I sometimes do, this is super gentle and soft. I recommend you warm the product in your hand before gently pressing it into your skin. Also if you're looking for a refreshing feeling, put this product and the silky cream in the fridge, it will wake your skin up! Disclosure: I received this product as part of the Influenster #VoxBox, however, all of my opinions expressed are my own.

Update: I've noticed after the two/three weeks I've tested this product out that when I don't use it every day or every other day, my skin craves it. It's extremely dry and my nose is super flakey. This serum really does soak in all my moisture, but this serum works best with the hydra-essentiel cream (or any other moisturizer). It's like a booster for your moisturizer to lock everything in. I feel like this serum isn't as fragrant as the cream, which I actually like the cream's scent because its super fresh.

I thought the texture of this serum because its so light, it feels like water almost, wouldn't work but it does. I am planning on buying a full size because my nose needs it especially with this awful winter weather. If you're looking for a product to really hydrate your dry spots on your face, this is this trick.
Abby S.
Nashville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was expecting a lot more from this product, considering it is such a prestigious French brand (and we all know the French are on top of their skincare). The texture of it was funny; it's more watery than a gel but not actual water, so it was difficult to apply. I don't think this gave me any moisture boost, even when followed with the silky creme moisturizer. It has a nice smell, if a little masculine. The sample was also so incredibly tiny that it's difficult to know whether or not the product would improve my skin over time. I'm going to stick with my more lotion-texture serum that I've been using.

I received this product for free from Influenster in exchange for my honest review.
Dorothea N W.
Las Vegas, NV
I hear a lot of people say they received this for free and that it has helped their skin so much! Anytime i get facials they tell me I need more hydration in my skin. Sounds like this would help!
Nikki B.
Vivian, LA
Loved this light weight serum! In conjunction with the moisturizer, I definitely plan on using this daily!
Suzy R.
Loved sampling this price. It goes on so silky, smooth and clean. Kept my skin soft all day. Mild scent.
Laurel G.
Austin, TX
I received this product complementary in the Clarins voxbox and I was so excited when it arrived! We've been having an uncommonly dry winter in western Washington so my skin has been suffering. This felt amazing and though it's hard to tell with a trial, I think it's really helped the areas usually most affected. Bonus, it smells pretty great.
Michele B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This really helped to make my skin appear smoother, more even, and overall healthier! I found that when I used this with the Clarins Hydra-Essential moisturizer, I had the best results. This was my first time using a serum, and really do see the difference.
Kate P.
Los Angeles, CA
One of my favorite things about this serum is actually the fragrance -- very fresh and clean. I also liked that it felt very lightweight on my skin. I received a complimentary sample of this product for promotional consideration and the sample wasn't full-size so I can't attest to the long-term results of this product, but overall it seemed to be good serum for my normal to dry skin.
Julia A.
Allston, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't love this serum. For my normal skin, it was definitely hydrating without being greasy - I used this before bed and beneath the matching cream. I think it lived up to its claims. It was hydrating, but I noticed no effect on fine lines (I don't really have many, though) or scarring (not sure that it claims to help with that). I really didn't like the herbal/medicinal smell. For the price, I would hope this product would do more. It was hydrating, sure, but for $60 for just one ounce, I'd really hope for more versatility in a serum. There's better stuff out there for less. I received this product as a free sample for review purposes from Influenster, but all opinions are my own.
Etta W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using the Hydra Essentiel Serum for about a month now and I have gotten some amazing results. With the winter weather on us my skin has felt dehydrated. When using the Hydra-Essentiel Bi-phase Serum my skin feels smooth and looks radiant. I put this on under my moisturizer morning and night and I no longer experience any flaking that has bothers me during the winter. The smell is grea and this serum leaves my skin feeling plump and moisturized. I woud definitely recommend it.
Stacie N.
Ainsworth , NE
does this serum help adjust your combination skin to be less oily and dry?
Toni J.
I'm debating on buying this but it's a little pricey is there another serum like this that is a little cheaper I can try? If not I will end up investing in this
Genie C.
Winter Garden, FL
I have dry sensitive skin and roseaca. This being said does anyone with the above concerns have an experience they can share? I'd love to try it but not at the expense of my face.
Betsy F.
Tampa, FL
How is the Hydra-essential bi phase serum different from the hydra-quench bi phase serum? Even the colors and names are similar.
Geisel M.
Este producto me encantó pero en que tiendas puedo consequirlo?