BY CLARINS

NEW! Clarins Hydra-Essentiel
Bi-phase Serum

Clarins’ lightweight, bi-phase serum boosts skin's natural hydration leaving it soft, plump, radiant and intensely hydrated— perfectly prepped to accept the full benefits of your Hydra-Essentiel moisturizer. Helps shield skin from the dehydrating effects of sudden temperature changes, pollutants and environmental stress that can leave skin looking dry and weathered.

Contains Organic Leaf of Life—a super-quenching succulent plant extract that revitalizes the skin's natural hydration to retain moisture in any environment.

• Organic Leaf of Life helps power the skin’s natural hydration.
  • Organic Mary's Thistle Oil helps shield skin from the dehydrating effects of sudden temperature changes and environmental stress that can leave skin looking dry and weathered.
  • Helps address: Dryness, pores, dullness

• Este producto me encantó pero en que tiendas puedo consequirlo?1 Answers
  • How is the Hydra-essential bi phase serum different from the hydr...1 Answers
  • I have dry sensitive skin and roseaca. This being said does anyon...2 Answers
Rachel C.
bristol
Beauty Junkie Expert
This serum is my favourite. I first got a sample before purchasing and couldn’t not buy it! It met every single expectation you could have. It is super effective on your skin and I’d definitely buy it again.
Ibania G.
Farmers Brnch, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product for very dry skin, I use it all summer because I was spending so much time in the pool.
If your skin is already oily please use the minimum amount
Monica M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got this as a gift and am here to tell you this is an amazing product. Pricey but when tour just looking old and dull its a nice way to bring your skin back to life
Jeanette B.
Columbia, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
This serum is very good and light weight. I like serums like this and aren't sticky! It met my expectations because I wanted something to help hydrate my skin and it did. I would recommend this product to others as Clarins is a nice brand.
Isabella P.
Richmond Hill, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tested this out in store and thought "no way is this every going to give you hydration it literally feels like water" I WAS SO WRONG. this stuff is incredible. don't knock it until you try it like i did! it is truly life changing!
Anthea B.
Stotfold
I use this daily and it is one of my must go to products it pats on to the skin which instantly feels hydrated very effective
sehrish Y.
I bought this product recently and I'm very happy with it as I suffer with dry skin and this has worked very well for me . It leaves my skin super soft and hydrated throughout the entire day . I would highly recommend this product for people that suffer with normal to dry skin combination. NEW! Clarins Hydra-Essentiel Bi-phase Serum
Maiane F.
Winnipeg, MB
I got a sample in the mail and I tried the serum right the way. The instructions tell you two mix the serum before applying it in your face. It seems to be a little oily but once you apply it, it is quickly absorbed by your skin. I really like how my skin feels after applying this serum and I would recommend it.
Shanti W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a sample of this serum in my Voxbox asking with the moisturizer. This serum has two parts so you have to shake it to mix the oil. I really like this serum because it isn't oily and absorbs into the skin quickly while imparting the right amount of moisture for my skin. I see this more as a booster for your moisturizer and when used in conjunction with the clarins moisturizer it left my skin nicely hydrated.
Brittnee W.
Amarillo, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I couldn't believe the results I got after just one use! Totally changed my skin! It exceeded my expectations for sure! It hydrates your skin like no other serum I have ever used. The price is unbeatable for the product. If you have dry skin, this is for you!
Stacie N.
Ainsworth , NE
does this serum help adjust your combination skin to be less oily and dry?
Toni J.
I'm debating on buying this but it's a little pricey is there another serum like this that is a little cheaper I can try? If not I will end up investing in this
Genie C.
Winter Garden, FL
I have dry sensitive skin and roseaca. This being said does anyone with the above concerns have an experience they can share? I'd love to try it but not at the expense of my face.
Betsy F.
Tampa, FL
How is the Hydra-essential bi phase serum different from the hydra-quench bi phase serum? Even the colors and names are similar.
Geisel M.
Este producto me encantó pero en que tiendas puedo consequirlo?