BY CLARINS

NEW! Clarins Hydra-Essentiel
Bi-phase Serum

Clarins’ lightweight, bi-phase serum boosts skin's natural hydration leaving it soft, plump, radiant and intensely hydrated— perfectly prepped to accept the full benefits of your Hydra-Essentiel moisturizer. Helps shield skin from the dehydrating effects of sudden temperature changes, pollutants and environmental stress that can leave skin looking dry and weathered.

Contains Organic Leaf of Life—a super-quenching succulent plant extract that revitalizes the skin's natural hydration to retain moisture in any environment.

• Organic Leaf of Life helps power the skin’s natural hydration.
  • Organic Mary's Thistle Oil helps shield skin from the dehydrating effects of sudden temperature changes and environmental stress that can leave skin looking dry and weathered.
  • Helps address: Dryness, pores, dullness

• Este producto me encantó pero en que tiendas puedo consequirlo?1 Answers
  • How is the Hydra-essential bi phase serum different from the hydr...1 Answers
  • I have dry sensitive skin and roseaca. This being said does anyon...2 Answers
Tara L.
Warren, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this product from Influenster complimentary to test & review. Hydrates and softens skin. Non-oily serum with a light refreshing clean scent. Helps protect and restore a more youthful looking appearance. Good for normal to dry skin types. Should be applied onto face & neck after application of Hydra-Essentiel Silky Cream. I highly recommend using both products the cream, then the serum in the right steps for best results.
Keri A.
I loved this serum. It has a silky finish without making your skin look or feel greasy. The scent was really fresh and kept with me all day. I would compare the scent to Dolce & Gabana Light Blue perfume, it would be good to pair with that.
One thing I didn't care for was that it was really liquidy so I felt like some could be wasted by dripping.
Aysegul S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This one of the best facial serums I have used so far. In the winter, my skin becomes drier and some areas get patchy. Used along with the cream this serum keeps my skin perfectly moisturized and glowing. It is not greasy and it is absorbed so quickly. Because of its high moisturizing properties I believe in the long run this cream will help to decrease my fine lines and protect from others to form.
Laurel G.
Austin, TX
I received this product complementary in the Clarins voxbox and I was so excited when it arrived! We've been having an uncommonly dry winter in western Washington so my skin has been suffering. This felt amazing and though it's hard to tell with a trial, I think it's really helped the areas usually most affected. Bonus, it smells pretty great.
Ursula B.
Lynchburg, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This my first time using this serum from Clarins which is part of a two step system in which I applied this liquid all over my face and neck areas before applying the cream! The serum has a light fragrance which lasts for a few minutes before going away and helps hydrate my skin!!
Nikki S.
Harrison Twp, MI
I really like this product! Ive used up the whole sample, I probably got a weeks worth out of this sample. It kept my skin feeling soft and hydrated. It is a fairly thin consistency and sunk into my skin nicely and I think helped the hydra cream I used after it skin into and moisturize my skin. The smell is amazing and not over powering. It didn't leave me feeling oily, which most serums do. I'm impressed!

I received this product in exchange for my honest review.
Andrea A.
Fresno, CA
Love this serum! It is hard to apply since you have to shake, mix, drop it onto your hand and then apply to your skin, leaves a lot on my hands. But I love this serum with the moisturizer for that one-two punch of hydration! Leaves your skin soft and smooth without any oil. Thank you Influenster for this VoxBox! I am now a Clarins fan!
Alyssa W.
Rochester, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this product complimentary from Influenster to give my honest opinion on. I used it before the Hydra-essentiel cream and really liked the two products together. This serum sunk in quickly and felt perfect for our sub-freezing winter. I have continued using it after my moisturizer sample ran out - a little goes a VERY long way. I noticed a brightening effect too. Love it!!
Terica A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I honestly thought serums were too heavy for me but this in the winter has been amazing. It's light enough that it doesn't clog your pores but hydrating for dry winter skin. I was lucky enough to get this as a sample from Influenster but this review is my own. I would definitely think about purchasing the full size. The scent can be a little strong initially though.
Samantha B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this as a free sample from my Influenster VoxBox. I was fearful of putting what looked like an oil on my oily skin. I was super surprised when I put the serum on my hands first and rubbed it on my face. I felt instantly moisturizer, refreshed, and it soaked in immediately to leave me feeling soft and smooth with no residue!
Stacie N.
Ainsworth , NE
does this serum help adjust your combination skin to be less oily and dry?
Toni J.
I'm debating on buying this but it's a little pricey is there another serum like this that is a little cheaper I can try? If not I will end up investing in this
Genie C.
Winter Garden, FL
I have dry sensitive skin and roseaca. This being said does anyone with the above concerns have an experience they can share? I'd love to try it but not at the expense of my face.
Betsy F.
Tampa, FL
How is the Hydra-essential bi phase serum different from the hydra-quench bi phase serum? Even the colors and names are similar.
Geisel M.
Este producto me encantó pero en que tiendas puedo consequirlo?