BY CLARINS

NEW! Clarins Hydra-Essentiel
Bi-phase Serum

Clarins’ lightweight, bi-phase serum boosts skin's natural hydration leaving it soft, plump, radiant and intensely hydrated— perfectly prepped to accept the full benefits of your Hydra-Essentiel moisturizer. Helps shield skin from the dehydrating effects of sudden temperature changes, pollutants and environmental stress that can leave skin looking dry and weathered.

Contains Organic Leaf of Life—a super-quenching succulent plant extract that revitalizes the skin's natural hydration to retain moisture in any environment.

• Organic Leaf of Life helps power the skin’s natural hydration.
  • Organic Mary's Thistle Oil helps shield skin from the dehydrating effects of sudden temperature changes and environmental stress that can leave skin looking dry and weathered.
  • Helps address: Dryness, pores, dullness

• Este producto me encantó pero en que tiendas puedo consequirlo?1 Answers
  • How is the Hydra-essential bi phase serum different from the hydr...1 Answers
  • I have dry sensitive skin and roseaca. This being said does anyon...2 Answers
Etta W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using the Hydra Essentiel Serum for about a month now and I have gotten some amazing results. With the winter weather on us my skin has felt dehydrated. When using the Hydra-Essentiel Bi-phase Serum my skin feels smooth and looks radiant. I put this on under my moisturizer morning and night and I no longer experience any flaking that has bothers me during the winter. The smell is grea and this serum leaves my skin feeling plump and moisturized. I woud definitely recommend it.
Sarah G.
Playa del Rey, CA
I am absolutely blown away by this product. I don't think my skin has ever looked this amazing! I've been using this for just a few days now and two people have already told me that I'm "glowing". I'm also enjoying the light, pleasant scent. It doesn't stick around long, but I wouldn't mind if it did.

I've never used a serum before, but now I'm absolutely sold. I love how this just sinks into my skin and helps it feel healthy and fresh. I'm a fan!

*I received a free sample of this product in exchange for an honest, un-biased review. All opinions are my own.*
Rachel H.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this serum in the morning after cleansing my face and occasionally at night after cleansing. It was easy to apply and makes your skin feel soft and moisturized. However, it has a very strong smell that I do not like and the blue color concerns me as it is probably an extra dye that is no necessary for the product. I have been trying to reduce the amount of additives in my personal care products and this just didn't seem to fit my needs though it did leave my face feeling nice.
Katie M.
Jersey City, NJ
I received this product from Influenster to review, and I'm very happy so far. My normal/dry skin can become very dry in the winter, so I'm always looking for products that can help lock in moisture. This serum did that and more! I already have a nightly serum, but I think I've now finally found my go-to daytime serum to apply before moisturizer and makeup. This has a great texture and scent (subtle and not chemically at all). It glides on easily, and I've already seen a difference in how soft and bright my face looks at the end of the day. But it's never oily or shiny! So far, I'm very impressed, and I think this is a fantastic product -- especially for the cold winter months. -
Nicole L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a sample for my unbiased feedback from #voxbox and #clarins. While I can't speak of any long term results as the sample was barely enough for 4 days I do love what I tried. The serum is bi-phase (shake before you apply). The color is a gorgeous blue, the scent very fresh. It soaked right into my skin without leaving a greasy feel. Loved it!! Plus it seemed to plump it up a bit temporarily. I liked it very much but wish I could be tried it longer to see what it would do long term.
Samantha M.
Seattle, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a sample of this product from Influenster and Clarins in exchange for my honest opinion. I had previously used Clarins moisturizer and serum before so I was pretty excited when I received this VoxBox. The combination of the creme and the serum make my skin incredibly soft and non dry. The only complain I have about the serum is that it's a little difficult to apply. I often end up wasting some of the product trying to apply it which is frustrating because it's expensive!
Tammy M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just received this as a free sample from Influenster and it is amazing 😉. Clarins Hydra-Essentiel Creme desalternate moisturizes and quenches, silly cream goes on smooth. I first washed and exfoliate my face then I followed by applying Clarins Hydra-essentiel serum followed by this moisturizer. It is a must have and I will be adding this product to my skincare regimen.
Paris C.
I got this product from influencer to review, but all opinions are my own.
I did like this. But I don't feel like it was suited for my skin type. It says dry skin, but it's so thin... I just don't know. I didn't mind the fragrance at all, but if I didn't wear makeup with it, it lingered for hours. Something to consider if you have skin that's sensitive to fragrances. Overall, I don't think it's a bad product at all, but I won't be repurchasing.
Camesha D.
E Patchogue, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love serums. I believe they provide skin with that extra "umph". This serum definitely fulfilled my expectations. Clarins is such a great brand, I should expect no less than exceptional products. Make sure to shake the serum before using in order to see the full benefits. This serum hydrated my skin and a much needed glow to my dull, winter beaten skin. I applied the serum, the hydrating cream and my daily moisturizer. My face still felt soft and light! Thank you for this free Clarins VoxBox Influenster! It definitely is a staple!
Kelsey M.
Bristol, VT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this product for the past 4 days after washing my face at night. It felt strange to put such a thin liquid on my face but I was pleasantly surprised with how good it made my skin feel! I'm not sure the long term effects of this product but I liked it and will definitely consider purchasing when I run out of my current skin care products. I have dry/combination skin.

I received the Hydra-Essentiel Serum​ to sample, but that all opinions are my own.
Stacie N.
Ainsworth , NE
does this serum help adjust your combination skin to be less oily and dry?
Toni J.
I'm debating on buying this but it's a little pricey is there another serum like this that is a little cheaper I can try? If not I will end up investing in this
Genie C.
Winter Garden, FL
I have dry sensitive skin and roseaca. This being said does anyone with the above concerns have an experience they can share? I'd love to try it but not at the expense of my face.
Betsy F.
Tampa, FL
How is the Hydra-essential bi phase serum different from the hydra-quench bi phase serum? Even the colors and names are similar.
Geisel M.
Este producto me encantó pero en que tiendas puedo consequirlo?