BY CLARINS

NEW! Clarins Hydra-Essentiel
Bi-phase Serum

Clarins’ lightweight, bi-phase serum boosts skin's natural hydration leaving it soft, plump, radiant and intensely hydrated— perfectly prepped to accept the full benefits of your Hydra-Essentiel moisturizer. Helps shield skin from the dehydrating effects of sudden temperature changes, pollutants and environmental stress that can leave skin looking dry and weathered.

Contains Organic Leaf of Life—a super-quenching succulent plant extract that revitalizes the skin's natural hydration to retain moisture in any environment.

• Organic Leaf of Life helps power the skin’s natural hydration.
  • Organic Mary's Thistle Oil helps shield skin from the dehydrating effects of sudden temperature changes and environmental stress that can leave skin looking dry and weathered.
  • Helps address: Dryness, pores, dullness

• Has anyone with extreme dry skin tried any of these high end prod...1 Answers
  • Este producto me encantó pero en que tiendas puedo consequirlo?1 Answers
  • How is the Hydra-essential bi phase serum different from the hydr...1 Answers
Nicole L.
I received a sample for my unbiased feedback from #voxbox and #clarins. While I can't speak of any long term results as the sample was barely enough for 4 days I do love what I tried. The serum is bi-phase (shake before you apply). The color is a gorgeous blue, the scent very fresh. It soaked right into my skin without leaving a greasy feel. Loved it!! Plus it seemed to plump it up a bit temporarily. I liked it very much but wish I could be tried it longer to see what it would do long term.
Katie M.
Jersey City, NJ
I received this product from Influenster to review, and I'm very happy so far. My normal/dry skin can become very dry in the winter, so I'm always looking for products that can help lock in moisture. This serum did that and more! I already have a nightly serum, but I think I've now finally found my go-to daytime serum to apply before moisturizer and makeup. This has a great texture and scent (subtle and not chemically at all). It glides on easily, and I've already seen a difference in how soft and bright my face looks at the end of the day. But it's never oily or shiny! So far, I'm very impressed, and I think this is a fantastic product -- especially for the cold winter months. -
Tammy M.
I just received this as a free sample from Influenster and it is amazing 😉. Clarins Hydra-Essentiel Creme desalternate moisturizes and quenches, silly cream goes on smooth. I first washed and exfoliate my face then I followed by applying Clarins Hydra-essentiel serum followed by this moisturizer. It is a must have and I will be adding this product to my skincare regimen.
Paris C.
I got this product from influencer to review, but all opinions are my own.
I did like this. But I don't feel like it was suited for my skin type. It says dry skin, but it's so thin... I just don't know. I didn't mind the fragrance at all, but if I didn't wear makeup with it, it lingered for hours. Something to consider if you have skin that's sensitive to fragrances. Overall, I don't think it's a bad product at all, but I won't be repurchasing.
Casey S.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm picky about skincare due to my dry, sensitive and eczema prone skin. Despite being picky, I'm always looking for the HOLY GRAIL product for my skin, so I was very excited to try this serum when I received a sample from Influenster. Buy it now if you have dry skin. This is the perfect night time serum - I can't remember the last time that a product had me so excited.. My skin felt amazing - truly like it soaked in 8 tall glasses of coconut water.
Rebecca D C.
I received this serum along with the matching cream in a vox box. I felt that the combination of these two did indeed increase my skin's moisture retention. I have dry/dehydrated to somewhat combination skin.

Please note that it does have a noticible fragrance. It is a pleasent lemony scent with a slight floral undertone. It does linger for a while, so take that into consideration. It did not aggravate my skin, but I know it can be an issue for some.
Courtney G.
Vail, CO
This serum works very well to soften and hydrate your face. I would put in on after cleansing and before moisturizing. Makes your skin beautiful and dewy. The serum needs to be shaken up to mix the formula. It is a very thin serum so for best application, pump into palm of hand and then smooth between palms and onto face. Combining this with the hydra-essential moisturizer leaves skin so soft. I received this product for free to review but this opinion is 100% my own.
Tara L.
Warren, OH
I received this product from Influenster complimentary to test & review. Hydrates and softens skin. Non-oily serum with a light refreshing clean scent. Helps protect and restore a more youthful looking appearance. Good for normal to dry skin types. Should be applied onto face & neck after application of Hydra-Essentiel Silky Cream. I highly recommend using both products the cream, then the serum in the right steps for best results.
Elizabeth  S.
Albany, OR
Other than the tiny sample size (and the tricky little applicator) I received from Influenster I really loved this product. It smells great, applies beautifully and makes my skin feel moisturized and radiant. I have normal to dry skin and this serum was the perfect extra hydrating match to any of my other moisturizers. I applied it under my regular cream morning and night and felt like it did a great job of hydrating. It worked great for dry winter skin, but I think the formula could also do a good job under makeup in the summer as well. This is a product I would probably purchase in full size.
Shelley M.
Glen Rose, TX
This hydrating serum is light, non-greasy and has a light fresh scent. When applied it does appear to moisturize the skin. I used it in conjunction with the hydrating moisturizer and my skin felt nice, fresh and moisturized. I would recommend this to anyone. I did receive this product in exchange for my honest review.
Stacie N.
Ainsworth, NE
does this serum help adjust your combination skin to be less oily and dry?
Toni J.
I'm debating on buying this but it's a little pricey is there another serum like this that is a little cheaper I can try? If not I will end up investing in this
Genie C.
Winter Garden, FL
I have dry sensitive skin and roseaca. This being said does anyone with the above concerns have an experience they can share? I'd love to try it but not at the expense of my face.
Geisel M.
Este producto me encantó pero en que tiendas puedo consequirlo?
Betsy F.
Tampa, FL
How is the Hydra-essential bi phase serum different from the hydra-quench bi phase serum? Even the colors and names are similar.