BY CLARINS

NEW! Clarins Hydra-Essentiel
Bi-phase Serum

Clarins’ lightweight, bi-phase serum boosts skin's natural hydration leaving it soft, plump, radiant and intensely hydrated— perfectly prepped to accept the full benefits of your Hydra-Essentiel moisturizer. Helps shield skin from the dehydrating effects of sudden temperature changes, pollutants and environmental stress that can leave skin looking dry and weathered.

Contains Organic Leaf of Life—a super-quenching succulent plant extract that revitalizes the skin's natural hydration to retain moisture in any environment.

• Organic Leaf of Life helps power the skin’s natural hydration.
  • Organic Mary's Thistle Oil helps shield skin from the dehydrating effects of sudden temperature changes and environmental stress that can leave skin looking dry and weathered.
  • Helps address: Dryness, pores, dullness

• Este producto me encantó pero en que tiendas puedo consequirlo?1 Answers
  • How is the Hydra-essential bi phase serum different from the hydr...1 Answers
  • I have dry sensitive skin and roseaca. This being said does anyon...2 Answers
Jenna S.
The consistency of this serum is very liquidity. I honestly wasn't expecting I would like it. It felt like I was putting blue tinted water and splashing it on my face. It smells sweet and I don't mind the scent. I thought I would need a lot of it because it seems like there is nothing to it but it sunk into my skin and immediately it relieved the dry, tight feeling my skin has due to extreme winter dryness. My skin feels soft and hydrated even though it felt like nothing more than water when applying. Pleasantly surprised. Hours later I am still very hydrated and my skin still feels as soft as it did when applying it.
Angel I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this product did a little over a week and alone it does nothing for my skin but give it a cool feeling. I loved it around my eyes . It s just that my cheeks are extremely dry all year long it mostly in the winter. I live mixing this with the creme. That is when I can definitely feel a little something good after application. I received this complimentary from @Influenster and @CLARINSto try out and review. #contest
Lynda B.
Riverton, UT
I have sensitive, redness prone, combination skin. I was a bit leery of applying this serum to my face because I have combination skin and I was worried about added oiliness. However, when I first put this on it absorbed quickly and there was no added oiliness to my skin and no irritation. I applied this prior to using Clarins Hydra-Essential Silky Cream. Over time, I was impressed that I no longer had dry patches on my face and neck and my skin was silky soft. I received the Hydra-Essential Bi-Phase Serum for Normal to Dry Skin as a free sample to try and review. Based on my experience, I recommend this product.
Janel B.
Quincy, MI
I received my clarins serum from #influenster for testing purposes and I'm enjoying that it's nice and moisturizing and not greasy it has a nice light scent that isn't overly powerful but if your sensitive to scented products you may not like it..but I put this on before I went to bed and when I woke up my skin was soft and had a nice natural glow to it...so far I like both the serum and the cream and I'd definitely recommend it if your OK with a scented product and are looking for a
nice moisturizing product but that
Ashley B.
Seattle, WA
This serum was a great addition to my nightly skincare routine. It was super hydrating and lightweight. It absorbed very quickly into my skin and the difference in softness was instantly noticeable. I also liked how I only needed a little bit of product for full facial coverage. It also had a nice subtle fragrance. I received a sample of Hydra-Essentiel Bi-phase Serum from Influenster, but all opinions are my own.
Dana L.
Canton, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was excited to try this serum and it's counterpart silky cream moisturizer because I have been a fan of Clarins. This did not disappoint! The serum and lotion made my skin feel softer and more moisturized than it has been all winter. My only complaint about the serum is it is a bit difficult to shake, mix, put in hands and then spread on my face. This usually leaves a decent amount in my palm which wouldn't be an issue if the small bottle wasn't as expensive as it is. Overall it works and that makes me a big fan!
Christine M.
Colorado Spgs, CO

I received this product to review from Influenster, but all opinions are my own.

This is my first winter in Colorado and I'm finding out how crazy dry the air can be on my skin, I've never had problems with dry skin before but before I started using this product, I actually had dry skin patches around my nose and mouth that were flakey! It was so gross and putting make-up on it only made it worse. The Clarins serum literally erased all my dry skin. I use it day and night now on my face as well as my neck and chest!
monique m.
Washington, DC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a complimentary sample through our voxbox. While I was not a fan of the creme, I fell in love with the serum. It's light weight, not greasy at all..especially for an combo oily skin type in me. It allows you to choose how much hydration you want on your skin and asorbs very quickly. I used it underneath my night time creme and makeup without any issues or breakouts. Great product, glad I got a chance to try it.
Kristen B.
Washington, DC
I have to say that I had a difficult time with the packaging for this product. I was using a sample size, so maybe the normal size product is packaged in a more intuitive way, but the bottle was hard to open and you apply the serum by using an eyedropper-like top. I was expecting a pump or spray for a product like this and I think it may be easier to apply if it were a spray.
The product itself felt light and smooth on my skin. It melted right into my skin and definitely helped with moisturizing during this dry winter. I also love the scent. It smells so fresh.

I received a sample of this product free from an Influenster Vox Box, but all opinions are my own.
Paige R.
Evans, GA
I was very surprised by this product! I've never used a serum before, and was skeptical that it wouldn't work well or be very oily. I paired this serum with the cream I received as a sample from Influenster. It was amazing! Made my skin glow and didn't look oily at all. The cream and serum claim to even skin tone and make you radiant, and it did not let down! I loved fresh and glowy my skin looked after using both of the products together. There's a very high chance I'll pay for the full size bottle when I run out!
Stacie N.
Ainsworth , NE
does this serum help adjust your combination skin to be less oily and dry?
Toni J.
I'm debating on buying this but it's a little pricey is there another serum like this that is a little cheaper I can try? If not I will end up investing in this
Genie C.
Winter Garden, FL
I have dry sensitive skin and roseaca. This being said does anyone with the above concerns have an experience they can share? I'd love to try it but not at the expense of my face.
Betsy F.
Tampa, FL
How is the Hydra-essential bi phase serum different from the hydra-quench bi phase serum? Even the colors and names are similar.
Geisel M.
Este producto me encantó pero en que tiendas puedo consequirlo?