BY CLARINS

NEW! Clarins Hydra-Essentiel
Bi-phase Serum

Clarins’ lightweight, bi-phase serum boosts skin's natural hydration leaving it soft, plump, radiant and intensely hydrated— perfectly prepped to accept the full benefits of your Hydra-Essentiel moisturizer. Helps shield skin from the dehydrating effects of sudden temperature changes, pollutants and environmental stress that can leave skin looking dry and weathered.

Contains Organic Leaf of Life—a super-quenching succulent plant extract that revitalizes the skin's natural hydration to retain moisture in any environment.

• Organic Leaf of Life helps power the skin’s natural hydration.
  • Organic Mary's Thistle Oil helps shield skin from the dehydrating effects of sudden temperature changes and environmental stress that can leave skin looking dry and weathered.
  • Helps address: Dryness, pores, dullness

• Este producto me encantó pero en que tiendas puedo consequirlo?1 Answers
  • How is the Hydra-essential bi phase serum different from the hydr...1 Answers
  • I have dry sensitive skin and roseaca. This being said does anyon...2 Answers
Kimberly S.
Royal Oak, MI
I received a sample of this product for free in exchange for my honest review. So here is my honest review: This product is quite good. It isn't the cure-all that I hoped it would be for my trouble spots, but it is a solid product. I think with prolonged use (and perhaps without harsh subzero temperatures that I have had to deal with recently) this would be in my must haves category. Here's what I like about it: it goes on easily, it works well with other moisturizers (I've tried it with a few) and it seems to shore up the moisture in targeted areas where you need it. Here's what I didn't like: the effects of this seem somewhat shortlived. Usually serums help even if you skip a day, but this one didn't seem to. This isn't a huge thing, because the little bottle seems to last a really long time, but it is a factor in my review. Overall, a gentle serum that helps retain moisture.
QueenGlam14 G.
@influenster #CLARINSVoxBox
Day 1 Face prep with @firstaidbeauty #fabcleanser @clarinsusa #Hydra-Essential #Bi-PhaseSerum then #Hydra-essenrialmoisturizer
Has a soft organic scent that I like in skin care products. Not over bearing but I do feel relaxed as I prepare for bed.
No worries @tatcha
@peterthomasrothofficial
And @firstaidbeauty You are still my skincare captains LOL.
But I am going to see if this can also help my super dry skin.

Please Note: I have received these and numerous other samples from @influenster for testing purposes only. I recive no monetary compensation for my followup reviews on social media accounts.
Kristen S.
Elmhurst, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this serum as part of the Clarins Voxbox (which I received complimentary from Influenster for testing and reviewing purposes). This serum has a very light oily/watery texture, Clarins calls it "bi-phase". You have to shake the vial and thoroughly mix it, I took two full droppers (the sample is super tiny) and it smelled fresh and applied watery. I was not a fan of the fragrance in my facial skincare as I am very sensitive to fragrances on my face. Alone, this serum just sunk in and I was really unable to feel it really working. Many times serums leave you with bouncy fresh skin prepped and ready for further skincare, but the cream it came with did nothing for me. Overall, maybe the product would be different if the fragrance wasn't aggravating my skin.
Abby S.
Nashville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was expecting a lot more from this product, considering it is such a prestigious French brand (and we all know the French are on top of their skincare). The texture of it was funny; it's more watery than a gel but not actual water, so it was difficult to apply. I don't think this gave me any moisture boost, even when followed with the silky creme moisturizer. It has a nice smell, if a little masculine. The sample was also so incredibly tiny that it's difficult to know whether or not the product would improve my skin over time. I'm going to stick with my more lotion-texture serum that I've been using.

I received this product for free from Influenster in exchange for my honest review.
Adrienne S.
I have been using Clarins Hydra-Essentiel Serum for four days now. I have combination to oily skin. However still require hydration. This serum is light weight, doesn't feel heavy on the skin. It also provides immediate moisture! It doesn't leave my skin feeling sticky or oily, just plump and healthy! I would recommend this serum to anyone looking to boost the moisture content in their skin! A+ Clarins has definitely done a great job with the formulation. I also recommend using it along with Clarins Hydra-Essentiel Creme. Also neither it these products broke me out or caused any clogged pores.

I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. All of my opinions are my own!
Amy E.
Forest , OH
I was sent a sample of this product for free in exchange for my honest feedback. Let's just say I've already purchased more! I have oily skin with some dry patches (my skin is crazy lol). With this being said I have to be very careful with hydrating products as so many increase the oil. However this magical stuff completely healed the dry patches and didn't increase the oil AT ALL! IN LOVE! My skin looks amazing and feels the best it has in years. These Ohio winters are no joke when it comes to my skin. Thanks to this product my skin has handled this winter air effortlessly.
Barbe S.
Cleveland, OH
I received this product for free in exchange for my honest opinion. This is the first time I have tried Clarins Hydra Essentiel products. The moisturizer is very light in texture and smooth but is heavily scented. It's a pleasant floral fragrance, but 30 minutes later and I can still smell it on my bare skin. It is not heavy in texture but feels heavy on my skin. 30 minuets and my skin is still a bit sticky from it. Perhaps if you have dry skin it would absorb more, but the smell would still be very present.
The serum is much lighter than I expected and feels watery. It unfortunately, also has the same flowery scent although not as strong as the moisturizer. The dropper didn't seem to work. I ended up just dabbing it on with a finger under my eyes and over the areas I had applied the moisturizer. My skin feels a bit heavy and is still sticky. I feel it would be ok for nighttime use but with my skin I could not imagine applying this in the morning before my makeup routine.
Julia A.
Allston, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't love this serum. For my normal skin, it was definitely hydrating without being greasy - I used this before bed and beneath the matching cream. I think it lived up to its claims. It was hydrating, but I noticed no effect on fine lines (I don't really have many, though) or scarring (not sure that it claims to help with that). I really didn't like the herbal/medicinal smell. For the price, I would hope this product would do more. It was hydrating, sure, but for $60 for just one ounce, I'd really hope for more versatility in a serum. There's better stuff out there for less. I received this product as a free sample for review purposes from Influenster, but all opinions are my own.
Aseel A.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
it's an essential has so lightweight formula that's like water will be good with all skin types .. I'm so in love with this product made my dry skin looks more healthy & hydrated it never Cause any sensitivity & never leaves any greasy feel, I use it once a day ( u can use it twice ) at night on clean face with light pressing way But first you need to shake the bottle then use three pumps and put on my face & neck then follow with any cream you have.

I received this product Complimentary from @octoly & @clarinsusa for testing purposes, All opinions in this post are my own.
Katy Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a free sample in exchange for my honest review. I found the product to be really heavily scented which bothered my nose, and for a product recommended for morning and evening use I found the smell overpowering. For the serum itself, I thought it felt really great and light on my skin. However, as it came as a set, I found it really overpowered by the cream part of the duo. The set together left me feeling pretty sticky and never really dried fully. I also noticed some small breakouts across my hairline after using this for a few days that weren't there before, as this was the only change in my routine, I have to contribute it to this product.
Stacie N.
Ainsworth , NE
does this serum help adjust your combination skin to be less oily and dry?
Toni J.
I'm debating on buying this but it's a little pricey is there another serum like this that is a little cheaper I can try? If not I will end up investing in this
Genie C.
Winter Garden, FL
I have dry sensitive skin and roseaca. This being said does anyone with the above concerns have an experience they can share? I'd love to try it but not at the expense of my face.
Betsy F.
Tampa, FL
How is the Hydra-essential bi phase serum different from the hydra-quench bi phase serum? Even the colors and names are similar.
Geisel M.
Este producto me encantó pero en que tiendas puedo consequirlo?