BY CLARINS

NEW! Clarins Hydra-Essentiel
Bi-phase Serum

Clarins’ lightweight, bi-phase serum boosts skin's natural hydration leaving it soft, plump, radiant and intensely hydrated— perfectly prepped to accept the full benefits of your Hydra-Essentiel moisturizer. Helps shield skin from the dehydrating effects of sudden temperature changes, pollutants and environmental stress that can leave skin looking dry and weathered.

Contains Organic Leaf of Life—a super-quenching succulent plant extract that revitalizes the skin's natural hydration to retain moisture in any environment.

• Organic Leaf of Life helps power the skin’s natural hydration.
  • Organic Mary's Thistle Oil helps shield skin from the dehydrating effects of sudden temperature changes and environmental stress that can leave skin looking dry and weathered.
  • Helps address: Dryness, pores, dullness

• Has anyone with extreme dry skin tried any of these high end prod...1 Answers
  • Este producto me encantó pero en que tiendas puedo consequirlo?1 Answers
  • How is the Hydra-essential bi phase serum different from the hydr...1 Answers
Linda B.
Parkville, MD
I have a (bad) tendency to skip the serum phase in my skincare routine. NEVER AGAIN. I love, love this stuff. My skin is very dry, yet this serum glided on with ease and sank in quickly, leaving my face feeling silky AF. I will absolutely keep this in my skincare routine.
Jessie P.
Taylors, SC
I was one of the few who thought the serum smelled lovely. I wish it would have worked for me, but it was too light to effectively moisturize. Maybe if I tried it alone without the cream and added it to my regular night cream it would work for me. But I wouldn't purchase it.
Christine A.
Brick, NJ
Works amazing, feels amazing, is amazing! Smells great and makes my skin looks and feel amazing! It is super gentle on my skin and is a great value for what you get! I love it and thought it met my expectations! No need for improvement here as it is wonderful!
Karyn K.
New Orleans , LA
This stuff makes my face feel like a little baby's bum - soft soft soft. It soaks into your skin and plumps it. My fine lines were nearly gone. I am definitely going to purchase this product. I highly recommend. I received this in a Voxbox for testing purposes.
Michele B.
This really helped to make my skin appear smoother, more even, and overall healthier! I found that when I used this with the Clarins Hydra-Essential moisturizer, I had the best results. This was my first time using a serum, and really do see the difference.
Aysia A.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I actually love this serum! It's hard for me to find products that help with my combination skin. My skin gets very dry in spots in the winter and this has helped a lot! It did not make my skin oily at all. I will be adding this to my go to products list!
AnnaRose T.
Champaign, IL
LOVE THIS PRODUCT. The smell is much milder than the cream but still very pleasant. The sample bottle was a little difficult to use but I'm sure the full size would be much easier. Loved putting this around my eyes at night, they felt extra moisturizers!
cecilia n.
I have normal skin, with the occasional break out. This product helped me to keep my skin dewy so-to-speak because it definitely adds and locks-in the moisture for my skin. I received the Hydra-Essentiel Serum​ to sample, but that all opinions are my own. The sample I received was very small, so I've been saving it and using it 2-3times a week. #contest
Lindsey D.
Sample was small so I'm giving a first impressions review in order to be completely honest.

Texture: Nice and sturdy. Not watery but not creamy.
Application: The little went a long way and melted into my skin
smell: pleasant and not overpowering. I actually enjoyed it.
Overall: my skin was supple and ready for the moisturizer which also did a great job. Non sticky.
Brittany J.
I absolutely love this serum. It was like literally giving my skin a drink of hydration. It smells amazing, it does not irritate my skin, and it does not dry my skin out either. Perfect for the dry cold winter months. It's pricey but it's definitely worth it.
Stacie N.
Ainsworth, NE
does this serum help adjust your combination skin to be less oily and dry?
Toni J.
I'm debating on buying this but it's a little pricey is there another serum like this that is a little cheaper I can try? If not I will end up investing in this
Genie C.
Winter Garden, FL
I have dry sensitive skin and roseaca. This being said does anyone with the above concerns have an experience they can share? I'd love to try it but not at the expense of my face.
Geisel M.
Este producto me encantó pero en que tiendas puedo consequirlo?
Betsy F.
Tampa, FL
How is the Hydra-essential bi phase serum different from the hydra-quench bi phase serum? Even the colors and names are similar.