BY CLARINS

NEW! Clarins Hydra-Essentiel
Bi-phase Serum

Clarins’ lightweight, bi-phase serum boosts skin's natural hydration leaving it soft, plump, radiant and intensely hydrated— perfectly prepped to accept the full benefits of your Hydra-Essentiel moisturizer. Helps shield skin from the dehydrating effects of sudden temperature changes, pollutants and environmental stress that can leave skin looking dry and weathered.

Contains Organic Leaf of Life—a super-quenching succulent plant extract that revitalizes the skin's natural hydration to retain moisture in any environment.

• Organic Leaf of Life helps power the skin’s natural hydration.
  • Organic Mary's Thistle Oil helps shield skin from the dehydrating effects of sudden temperature changes and environmental stress that can leave skin looking dry and weathered.
  • Helps address: Dryness, pores, dullness

• Este producto me encantó pero en que tiendas puedo consequirlo?1 Answers
  • How is the Hydra-essential bi phase serum different from the hydr...1 Answers
  • I have dry sensitive skin and roseaca. This being said does anyon...2 Answers
Erin R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a sample to try but all opinions are my own. This is a very hydrating serum. It is very light weight and goes on very smooth. It leaves your skin feeling soft and really help to plump your skin. It doesn't feel greasy or make my skin oily. It does have a scent but it doesn't linger all day.
Jessica J.
As for the serum, there was little to no smell. I expected the consistency to be thicker but it's a very light oil but as the name states, it is intensive. I reside in Chicago where the winters are harsh and can leave skin feeling cracked and dry even when you moisturize. I feel like this serum is an instant hydration fix. It also helps the moisturizer to glide right on. I would definitely purchase this product.
Monique M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the Clarins Hydra-Essential Bi-Phase Serum & this is my personal thought on this , it smells really good & it did meet my expectations & it left my face feeling very good and cool and smooth this is something I would purchase.
Jennifer V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't exactly understand the concept when I received the product of how to use it do to the separation of the serum but it couldn't have come at a better time. I was beginning to get dry spots on my face and once I began using the serum it quickly repaired my skin and it was smoother in just a few days. A little goes a long way!
Whitney C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this serum!! It makes my skin feel so hydrated and healthy after it is applied. It works so nicely with the moisturizer as well. I highly recommend this moisturizer to anyone that loves hydrated and healthy skin. The only slight draw back for me was the scent. I am incredibly sensitive to smells, and this has a slightly strong smell. I received this product free for testing purposes in a recent Voxabox
Annie G.
Downers Grove, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
You need to shake this product first to blend the oil and liquid. I nearly spilled the whole product trying to get the top off. Sample packaging could use some work.
The product itself is very nice. I like using oils in the winter because my skin gets SO dry. This seemed light weight, yet moisturizing. The smell is amazing and it even had a cooling sensation. The sample is so small, I'll see how many uses I'll get from it.
Katie P.
Sulphur, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this product to review from Influenster, but all opinions are my own.

I tried out this serum and the moisturizer included in my VoxBox, and I just wasn't impressed with the serum. It was super watery and it didn't feel like it really absorbed in my skin. I would not buy this full size.
Susie S.
This serum definitely helps with dehydrated skin and dry patches. It is quickly absorbed by the skin giving it's moisture back. I used it in conjunction with the Hydra-Essentiel Cream and together did wonders for my dry and dull complexion. Will definitely add the pair to my skin care regime.
Justine U.
I didn't like product very much: first off it is a blue goo which reminded me of something out of a sci-fi movie that I didn't want to put on my face. I got the voxbox so I wanted to try it so I could have an honest review. I still didn't like it: I felt like it wasn't ultra hydrating as it is supposed to be and really just not that great... :(
Michaela D.
Sellers, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product may be pricey but it's definitely worth buying ! I have been using it for about 2 weeks and my skin feels and looks so much better! I am so amazed at how my skin has changed in such little time with this product. This serum absorbs quickly into my skin and smells good, it leaves my face feeling moisturized and refreshed. I received this product free for testing purposes.
Stacie N.
Ainsworth , NE
does this serum help adjust your combination skin to be less oily and dry?
Toni J.
I'm debating on buying this but it's a little pricey is there another serum like this that is a little cheaper I can try? If not I will end up investing in this
Genie C.
Winter Garden, FL
I have dry sensitive skin and roseaca. This being said does anyone with the above concerns have an experience they can share? I'd love to try it but not at the expense of my face.
Betsy F.
Tampa, FL
How is the Hydra-essential bi phase serum different from the hydra-quench bi phase serum? Even the colors and names are similar.
Geisel M.
Este producto me encantó pero en que tiendas puedo consequirlo?