BY CLARINS

NEW! Clarins Hydra-Essentiel
Bi-phase Serum

Clarins’ lightweight, bi-phase serum boosts skin's natural hydration leaving it soft, plump, radiant and intensely hydrated— perfectly prepped to accept the full benefits of your Hydra-Essentiel moisturizer. Helps shield skin from the dehydrating effects of sudden temperature changes, pollutants and environmental stress that can leave skin looking dry and weathered.

Contains Organic Leaf of Life—a super-quenching succulent plant extract that revitalizes the skin's natural hydration to retain moisture in any environment.

• Organic Leaf of Life helps power the skin’s natural hydration.
  • Organic Mary's Thistle Oil helps shield skin from the dehydrating effects of sudden temperature changes and environmental stress that can leave skin looking dry and weathered.
  • Helps address: Dryness, pores, dullness

• Este producto me encantó pero en que tiendas puedo consequirlo?1 Answers
  • How is the Hydra-essential bi phase serum different from the hydr...1 Answers
  • I have dry sensitive skin and roseaca. This being said does anyon...2 Answers
mahnoosh m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this from Influenster to trial and I was really happy since I love new skin care products since they are expensive. This was a serum consistency I have never experienced before. It was half liquid formulation and half oil based formulation, meaning, you needed to shake it up before application. My first thoughts were about how pretty the blue vile looked and how lovely it smelled. But that also concerned me considering possible blue dyes as well as the amounts of fragrance in the product which is really a no- go for me in skin care. I did sample it and I applied it underneath my moisturizers and it was really silky, didn't leave a tacky finish and it was decently moisturizing. It was hard to maintain the drip applicator because the consistency was literally like water/oil more then a typical serum. Overall, I don't this is quite necessary to add to my routine due to the ingredients as well as the fact that my other serums and oils are more moisturizing.
Shanti W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a sample of this serum in my Voxbox asking with the moisturizer. This serum has two parts so you have to shake it to mix the oil. I really like this serum because it isn't oily and absorbs into the skin quickly while imparting the right amount of moisture for my skin. I see this more as a booster for your moisturizer and when used in conjunction with the clarins moisturizer it left my skin nicely hydrated.
Brittnee W.
Amarillo, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I couldn't believe the results I got after just one use! Totally changed my skin! It exceeded my expectations for sure! It hydrates your skin like no other serum I have ever used. The price is unbeatable for the product. If you have dry skin, this is for you!
Jeanette B.
Columbia, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
This serum is very good and light weight. I like serums like this and aren't sticky! It met my expectations because I wanted something to help hydrate my skin and it did. I would recommend this product to others as Clarins is a nice brand.
Monica M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got this as a gift and am here to tell you this is an amazing product. Pricey but when tour just looking old and dull its a nice way to bring your skin back to life
Ibania G.
Farmers Brnch, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product for very dry skin, I use it all summer because I was spending so much time in the pool.
If your skin is already oily please use the minimum amount
monique m.
Washington, DC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a complimentary sample through our voxbox. While I was not a fan of the creme, I fell in love with the serum. It's light weight, not greasy at all..especially for an combo oily skin type in me. It allows you to choose how much hydration you want on your skin and asorbs very quickly. I used it underneath my night time creme and makeup without any issues or breakouts. Great product, glad I got a chance to try it.
Sarah M.
Asheville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I gave this serum four stars because it didn't wow me, but I didn't hate it either. I feel like it did it's job, but I probably would completely skip this step next time. The good thing is, it didn't break me out! I usually have to be careful with new products.
Veronique T.
Jonesboro, GA
This is an OK serum if you don't have dry skin otherwise it won't work well. It made my dry patches spread. I did not pay for this item, I was sent it for review.
Stefanie M.
San Carlos, CA
I wanted to love this serum, however, I think it's causing me to break out. Its consistency is more like an oil than a serum, so it's a bit messy to apply. Once its on, it does skin quickly in the skin and doesn't leave a residue of any kind. I have been using this for a few days now and think it's making me extra oily and therefore causing my skin to breakout.
Stacie N.
Ainsworth , NE
does this serum help adjust your combination skin to be less oily and dry?
Toni J.
I'm debating on buying this but it's a little pricey is there another serum like this that is a little cheaper I can try? If not I will end up investing in this
Genie C.
Winter Garden, FL
I have dry sensitive skin and roseaca. This being said does anyone with the above concerns have an experience they can share? I'd love to try it but not at the expense of my face.
Betsy F.
Tampa, FL
How is the Hydra-essential bi phase serum different from the hydra-quench bi phase serum? Even the colors and names are similar.
Geisel M.
Este producto me encantó pero en que tiendas puedo consequirlo?