Stacie N.
Ainsworth , NE

does this serum help adjust your combination skin to be less oily and dry?

Gloria L.
Gloria L.
Fairfield, CT
10 months, 2 weeks ago
Yes! I have combination oily skin and it worked very well to mitigate my oiliness throughout the day. It is very moisturizing and gives you a great radiant glow.
Justine U.
Justine U.
10 months, 2 weeks ago
I wasn't impressed with this at all, but I will say that it absorbs very well so I would assume it helps with oily skin. I have combo skin and felt like it was fairly balanced but I only had the tiny vox box sample which was enough for two days (morning and night) so hard to say what the long-term affect would have been.
Betsy F.
Betsy F.
Tampa, FL
10 months, 2 weeks ago
YES! I have oily combination skin and this serum has made my skin feel the most balanced/"normal" ever! When I apply the serum, other serums, then the moisturizer, then my spf it is like the products truly sink into my skin and nothing is sitting on my face. The effects last all day long - my skin is plump but not oily or shiney at all, like all the moisture is underneath my skin.
Lauline G.
Lauline G.
11 months ago
I have combination skin and it definitely helps with dry skin, not sure about oily though. For some reason, my nose is extremely dry this winter and using the serum along with a great moisturizer really does wonders. Anytime I notice that my nose is beginning to peel, I take a drop or two of this serum and I pat gently into the skin on the areas where they are most dry. I used to put it all over but didn't see too much of a difference since my nose is the only real dry area on my face. It's really important to follow up with moisturizer to lock it in, but your skin will be less dry for sure with this.