Lauline G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a HUGE fan of serums. I don't know what I would do without a serum. This one is one of my new favorites because I can use it both in the morning and at night whereas a lot of the serums I use are either for morning or for nighttime. This serum certainly has revitalized my skin in ways I couldn't imagine. I have had a lot of dryness on my nose this Winter, but that is now gone after a week of using this serum alongside the Clarins Hydra-Essential silky cream. If you have sensitive skin like I sometimes do, this is super gentle and soft. I recommend you warm the product in your hand before gently pressing it into your skin. Also if you're looking for a refreshing feeling, put this product and the silky cream in the fridge, it will wake your skin up! Disclosure: I received this product as part of the Influenster #VoxBox, however, all of my opinions expressed are my own.

Update: I've noticed after the two/three weeks I've tested this product out that when I don't use it every day or every other day, my skin craves it. It's extremely dry and my nose is super flakey. This serum really does soak in all my moisture, but this serum works best with the hydra-essentiel cream (or any other moisturizer). It's like a booster for your moisturizer to lock everything in. I feel like this serum isn't as fragrant as the cream, which I actually like the cream's scent because its super fresh.

I thought the texture of this serum because its so light, it feels like water almost, wouldn't work but it does. I am planning on buying a full size because my nose needs it especially with this awful winter weather. If you're looking for a product to really hydrate your dry spots on your face, this is this trick.