memory l.
Minneapolis, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hopefully the serum binds the moisture to the skin because by itself, it doesn't feel that great.. what I will say is that I have used the two together only and it does exactly what it says. After night usage I woke up and my skin wasn't ashy, and didn't feel tight like it usually does in the morning.
This is the update to my initial review: my serum lasted me about two weeks using it morning and night before makeup and before I get ready to go to bed. I would have to say that I love the serum more than the cream because moisturizer I have already and feel like the serum is what ultimate had made my other products work better! I have noticed a better overall texture change, my dry cheeks are not as dry, and I would recommend this product for people who don't have a list of skin sensitivities because it does have a fragrance to it which is not something i like, but it doesn't negate how well the product worked. I did also notice that the product did separate in the bottle.