BY CLARINS

NEW! Clarins Hydra-Essentiel
Bi-phase Serum

Clarins’ lightweight, bi-phase serum boosts skin's natural hydration leaving it soft, plump, radiant and intensely hydrated— perfectly prepped to accept the full benefits of your Hydra-Essentiel moisturizer. Helps shield skin from the dehydrating effects of sudden temperature changes, pollutants and environmental stress that can leave skin looking dry and weathered.

Contains Organic Leaf of Life—a super-quenching succulent plant extract that revitalizes the skin's natural hydration to retain moisture in any environment.

• Organic Leaf of Life helps power the skin’s natural hydration.
  • Organic Mary's Thistle Oil helps shield skin from the dehydrating effects of sudden temperature changes and environmental stress that can leave skin looking dry and weathered.
  • Helps address: Dryness, pores, dullness

• Este producto me encantó pero en que tiendas puedo consequirlo?1 Answers
  • How is the Hydra-essential bi phase serum different from the hydr...1 Answers
  • I have dry sensitive skin and roseaca. This being said does anyon...2 Answers
Lauline G.
I am a HUGE fan of serums. I don't know what I would do without a serum. This one is one of my new favorites because I can use it both in the morning and at night whereas a lot of the serums I use are either for morning or for nighttime. This serum certainly has revitalized my skin in ways I couldn't imagine. I have had a lot of dryness on my nose this Winter, but that is now gone after a week of using this serum alongside the Clarins Hydra-Essential silky cream. If you have sensitive skin like I sometimes do, this is super gentle and soft. I recommend you warm the product in your hand before gently pressing it into your skin. Also if you're looking for a refreshing feeling, put this product and the silky cream in the fridge, it will wake your skin up! Disclosure: I received this product as part of the Influenster #VoxBox, however, all of my opinions expressed are my own.

Update: I've noticed after the two/three weeks I've tested this product out that when I don't use it every day or every other day, my skin craves it. It's extremely dry and my nose is super flakey. This serum really does soak in all my moisture, but this serum works best with the hydra-essentiel cream (or any other moisturizer). It's like a booster for your moisturizer to lock everything in. I feel like this serum isn't as fragrant as the cream, which I actually like the cream's scent because its super fresh.

I thought the texture of this serum because its so light, it feels like water almost, wouldn't work but it does. I am planning on buying a full size because my nose needs it especially with this awful winter weather. If you're looking for a product to really hydrate your dry spots on your face, this is this trick.
memory l.
Minneapolis, MN
Hopefully the serum binds the moisture to the skin because by itself, it doesn't feel that great.. what I will say is that I have used the two together only and it does exactly what it says. After night usage I woke up and my skin wasn't ashy, and didn't feel tight like it usually does in the morning.
This is the update to my initial review: my serum lasted me about two weeks using it morning and night before makeup and before I get ready to go to bed. I would have to say that I love the serum more than the cream because moisturizer I have already and feel like the serum is what ultimate had made my other products work better! I have noticed a better overall texture change, my dry cheeks are not as dry, and I would recommend this product for people who don't have a list of skin sensitivities because it does have a fragrance to it which is not something i like, but it doesn't negate how well the product worked. I did also notice that the product did separate in the bottle.
Alyssa S.
El Paso , TX
I ABSOLUTELY love this serum! It instantly brightened my dull skin and made my skin feel so rejuvenated! I use this serum on a fresh clean face in the morning. I squeeze and fill the dropper and dispense the serum on the main points of my face such as: forehead, cheeks, chin and nose and gently rub into my skin. This serum is very thin, so a little bit goes a long way! I did however notice a light scent when using this product but I never paid attention to what exact kind of smell it was because scents don't bother me though scents do bother some people. I used all of my serum sample which was gone in about two weeks and I was sad when it was gone. I highly recommend this product and I will be purchasing this product in a full size bottle because I love how moisturized it left my skin and also how it neutralized my complexion! I received a sample of this product free via Influenster and now I am going to be a customer of this serum!
Kimberly S.
Royal Oak, MI
I received a sample of this product for free in exchange for my honest review. So here is my honest review: This product is quite good. It isn't the cure-all that I hoped it would be for my trouble spots, but it is a solid product. I think with prolonged use (and perhaps without harsh subzero temperatures that I have had to deal with recently) this would be in my must haves category. Here's what I like about it: it goes on easily, it works well with other moisturizers (I've tried it with a few) and it seems to shore up the moisture in targeted areas where you need it. Here's what I didn't like: the effects of this seem somewhat shortlived. Usually serums help even if you skip a day, but this one didn't seem to. This isn't a huge thing, because the little bottle seems to last a really long time, but it is a factor in my review. Overall, a gentle serum that helps retain moisture.
Kristen S.
Elmhurst, NY
I received this serum as part of the Clarins Voxbox (which I received complimentary from Influenster for testing and reviewing purposes). This serum has a very light oily/watery texture, Clarins calls it "bi-phase". You have to shake the vial and thoroughly mix it, I took two full droppers (the sample is super tiny) and it smelled fresh and applied watery. I was not a fan of the fragrance in my facial skincare as I am very sensitive to fragrances on my face. Alone, this serum just sunk in and I was really unable to feel it really working. Many times serums leave you with bouncy fresh skin prepped and ready for further skincare, but the cream it came with did nothing for me. Overall, maybe the product would be different if the fragrance wasn't aggravating my skin.
Abby S.
Nashville, TN
I was expecting a lot more from this product, considering it is such a prestigious French brand (and we all know the French are on top of their skincare). The texture of it was funny; it's more watery than a gel but not actual water, so it was difficult to apply. I don't think this gave me any moisture boost, even when followed with the silky creme moisturizer. It has a nice smell, if a little masculine. The sample was also so incredibly tiny that it's difficult to know whether or not the product would improve my skin over time. I'm going to stick with my more lotion-texture serum that I've been using.

I received this product for free from Influenster in exchange for my honest review.
Jenna S.
The consistency of this serum is very liquidity. I honestly wasn't expecting I would like it. It felt like I was putting blue tinted water and splashing it on my face. It smells sweet and I don't mind the scent. I thought I would need a lot of it because it seems like there is nothing to it but it sunk into my skin and immediately it relieved the dry, tight feeling my skin has due to extreme winter dryness. My skin feels soft and hydrated even though it felt like nothing more than water when applying. Pleasantly surprised. Hours later I am still very hydrated and my skin still feels as soft as it did when applying it.
Lynda B.
Riverton, UT
I have sensitive, redness prone, combination skin. I was a bit leery of applying this serum to my face because I have combination skin and I was worried about added oiliness. However, when I first put this on it absorbed quickly and there was no added oiliness to my skin and no irritation. I applied this prior to using Clarins Hydra-Essential Silky Cream. Over time, I was impressed that I no longer had dry patches on my face and neck and my skin was silky soft. I received the Hydra-Essential Bi-Phase Serum for Normal to Dry Skin as a free sample to try and review. Based on my experience, I recommend this product.
Michelle J.
Hiram, GA
I received the Clarins Hydra-Essentiel Serum for free from Influenster in my voxbox, that being said all of these opinions are my own. My very first opinion is MEH! It's not my favorite. I have to say that my Farmacy serum is a whole lot better than this one just by the first couple of uses. I received this in my Influenster and the size that I received is barely good enough for a week, so I have used this every other time when doing my makeup. I have not noticed any "life changing" aspects of this serum, and since this is such a small sample size I do not feel as if I am going to notice any to be honest!
Shelly H.
Harrisonburg, VA
As winter has set in, I have developed dry patches around my nostrils. I've tried every cream and balm, drugstore to high end. Nothing has helped. Foundation clinged to them and they were just awful. I used this Clarins Bi-phase Serum in conjunction with the Clarins Hydra-Essentiel cream every day, and by the 5th day, the dry patches were completely gone. It's nothing short of a miracle on my dry, flaky skin. This product has the same signature fragrance as other Clarins products (which I love) and wears well under makeup. I received these products complimentary from Influenster. All opinions are my own.
Stacie N.
Ainsworth , NE
does this serum help adjust your combination skin to be less oily and dry?
Toni J.
I'm debating on buying this but it's a little pricey is there another serum like this that is a little cheaper I can try? If not I will end up investing in this
Genie C.
Winter Garden, FL
I have dry sensitive skin and roseaca. This being said does anyone with the above concerns have an experience they can share? I'd love to try it but not at the expense of my face.
Betsy F.
Tampa, FL
How is the Hydra-essential bi phase serum different from the hydra-quench bi phase serum? Even the colors and names are similar.
Geisel M.
Este producto me encantó pero en que tiendas puedo consequirlo?