BY CLARINS #49 in Anti-Aging

Our most powerful age control concentrate ever.
Two power-packed serums in one.
New cutting-edge formula with [20+1] potent plant extracts, including Tumeric-distinguished for its exceptional anti-aging properties. In 7 days, skin is visibly smoother, firmer, and more radiant.*
*Satisfaction test - 362 women - 7 days

• Anyone else excited to try this Clarins Serum? Clarins Double Ser...6 Answers
  • Clarins Double Serum Complete Age Control Concentrate Has anyone ...3 Answers
  • How do you girls got samples from Clarins? I use this serum and t...1 Answers
Carla H.
Hazard, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hey beauties I have a new skincare obsession this month and a must have! This amazing Double Serum from @clarinsusa with 2 powerful anti-aging serums in 1 + 20 Plant Extracts like Tumeric and reactivates the the skins 5 vital functions and feels so amazing on your skin! It plumps lines, moisturizes and helps minimize pores. Double Serum is great for any age, any skin type and even sensitive skin. I highly highly recommend this serum to add into your skincare regimen. Thank you @clarinsusa for sending me this truly amazing skincare serum.
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Double moisturizes and provides skin loving ingredients in two ✌🏻 different ways: water soluble formula (Hydric) and fat soluble formula (Lipidic). The unique combination makes this Serum ideal to adjust and help a wide variety of skin types.
Despite the appearance, the serum is actually thin and light weight. It instantly smooths the skin and in my humble opinion can be used as a primer to your foundation as it acts more like a dry oil in terms of absorption.
You can't see it from the picture but there's central reservoir inside the bottle that keeps the 2 ingredients separated, the pump can be dialed up or down to suit your needs. I think that's a super cool feature although I haven't used it.
Aseel A.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This Serum is supposed to give you smoother, radiant and firmer skin and all these results needs a regular use so to be honest I've seen a noticeable results on my skin after a week I love how it's look more healthy and radiant because it's made with natural ingredients like Turmeric and Callicarpa Extract.
The skin absorbs the serum very quickly just leaves it moisturized without any sticky feels also can use it before wearing makeup but for me prefer using it with my skincare night routine.
Kristen C.
Fullerton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got a sample of this in a Birchbox and it was a one or two day sample, there was so little in the pack that I don’t feel like I got a true feel for this. I liked how it felt on my skin. Although the pack I got wasn’t controlled meaning I could squeeze one side too hard and not get the right amount so I did end up looking pretty oily in the morning and had to do a lot of powder control. I wish I got to use this for one or two weeks for a real tell. I liked the feel overall and I didn’t break out over the days I used it.
Lauren G.
Rocklin
This is honestly a staple in my skin care routine. I've tried the original formula a while back and wasn't too crazy about it but when the new formula launched I was instantly HOOKED it was a gel like texture which makes it ideal for all skin types it helps smooth and repair your skin and a bonus is the anti aging the Turmeric gives. It compliments any and all skin types but also any and all products I will most definitely continue to purchase this serum!!! Hands down the BEST
Meagan L.
Hearne, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I spent a lot of time in the sun (still do) so I have some dark spots. This serum does everything it says it will. I've used it for a year now, and can see a remarkable difference in my skin. I was told using it now will help my skin with aging. My mom now uses it as well for her wrinkles and she said it has worked for her so far. She's on her 2nd bottle.
Mary K.
Tallahassee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a 7 day trial of the Clarins Double Serum for free from Influenster in my VoxBox.

I will start off by admitting that this did leave my face somewhat visibly brighter and smoother, and my skin did feel soft. I stress "somewhat" because it wasn't as though it was this massive difference. Even my husband said the difference wasn't exactly huge. I was rather concerned about a potential breakout since it did look and feel greasy going on, but I was pleasantly surprised that I never experienced that. The skin absorbs the serum nicely and by the morning (I put it on at night), there were no issues. I should also say that I did not use any other skincare item (except for soap and water to wash my face) during this trial so I could see what the serum did without any other intervention which could potentially alter the results.

As a 36 year old, my concerns have been dry/dull skin and fine lines around the eyes. While the serum did somewhat help the first two issues, I saw absolutely no difference with the fine lines. Maybe 7 days isn't enough of a trial to really see a difference in that area.

I have to wonder if some of what is being experienced with so many high reviews is a placebo effect because I can't tell much of a difference between the before and after photos whether on here or anywhere else that has reviews. For the high price tag this serum has, I'd have to see basically a miracle to convince me to actually drop the money on a full size product. I'm just not convinced that another, lower cost serum can't give the same results I saw on myself and I'm seeing on others. Maybe longer use of the product would show more significant results, but I am not willing to spend that kind of money on a "maybe."

I appreciate the opportunity to try the Clarins serum and certainly wouldn't object to a bottle of it if given as a gift. But in the meantime, I'll search for other highly rated, yet lower cost serums...of which there are plenty out there.

(On a side note, Clarins really needs to rethink the packaging of these samples. It was a pain in the rear to get the serum out of them)

Emily N.
Brighton, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a very rich, but soothing serum. I have dry, redness-prone skin and love this product. I would imagine that anyone except perhaps those with very oily skin would feel the same way. Also, makeup sits wonderfully over this product!
Jenifer S.
Katy, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great serum especially for those of us getting older. I received a seven day sample from Influenster and it was just enough of a taste to see how impactful the serum could be. It brightened my skin and the texture became smoother. I could see fine lines around my eyes disappear. I will be buying this for my every day skincare routine.
Alex M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE this product. It made my face feel so much smoother and tighter- it was pricey but worth paying the money for a product that does what it claims it does! I have purchased this product a few times and have never been disappointed. Felt like it gave my face more of a glow that I didn't have before. I would recommend this product
Claudia L.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
For those of you who received the Clairins 7 day trial box, has anyone noticed any difference in their skin? Clarins Double Serum Complete Age Control Concentrate
Claudia L.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anyone else excited to try this Clarins Serum? Clarins Double Serum Complete Age Control Concentrate
Nikole S.
Kinston , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Clarins Double Serum Complete Age Control Concentrate Has anyone used their Double Serum yet? It is heavenly!! #DoubleSerum #Clarins #complimentary #VoxBox #Influenster
Thais S.
SĂŁo Paulo
Gostaria de saber a idade que pode usar esse ser um??
Nikki M.
Orange, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
NEW Clarins Double Serum The Next Generation Did anyone who got the voxbox have trouble getting the sample out? The orange side didn't give me much problem but the clear side I could barely get a drop!