New Choice Choice Pregnancy Test 99% Accurate uploaded by Faith D.

BY NEW CHOICE

Faith D.
Warfield, KY
I use these regular to make sure if I might be pregnant not trying to but me & my husband feel if it happens we will be prepared & will know but there just a dollar & personally I think all woman should keep a check on this if there sexualy active. High recommend. Never got a positive but never been pregnant either.
Chan C.
Keene, NH
I actually like this product it's from the dollar store. Funny thing was I just used it this morning. Pretty easy to use and it's pretty effective