BY NEW CHAPTER

New Chapter has been in love with turmeric for decades. It is grown on an organic farm in Costa Rica, which is nestled in the volcanic mountains adjoining the Children s Eternal Rainforest. Turmeric has long been revered as the foundation of an herbal program for health. In the Ayurvedic tradition, turmeric has been recognized for thousands of years as a key balancing and detoxifying herb.* In western scientific literature and herbal traditions, turmeric is considered by many leading scholars to be the most important herb on earth. Dietary Supplement. World s Premier Herb! Supercritical Turmeric. Promotes the Body s Natural Healthy Inflammation Response* New Chapter has been in love with tu. see more...

erica q.
Aledo, TX
If I could give this supplement 10 stars I would. It's the most amazing anti inflammatory ever. I had severe shoulder pain for months. I tore my rotator cuff. I took this everyday for a few weeks and it completely healed PAIN FREE. If you have pain related to inflammation, you must try this!!!!
Lynn L.
I started taking this supplement a couple years ago for inflammation. It really helps the morning stiffness in my hands.