BY NEW CHAPTER

Dietary Supplement Made With Organic Vegetables Herbs Easy to Swallow ICS Certified Organic 2 Whole-Food Complexed Multivitamin 1 Can Be Taken on an Empty Stomach 4 Cultured With Beneficial Live Probiotics 7 Non-GMO Verified 6 Whole: Bioavailable, Easy-to-Digest Food 5 Gluten Free Organic fruits, vegetables whole-food vitamins minerals work together to promote optimal health - not just address nutrient deficiencies* Tiny Tabs is a probiotic whole-food multivitamin formulated specifically for those who have difficulty swallowing tablets. 24 whole-food vitamins minerals provide complete nutritional support promote optimal vitality* Tiny Tabs Multis are small, easy to swallow easy to digest, can be taken anytime - even on an empty stomach. New Chapter s Guiding Principles To Deliver the Wisdom of Nature Thus Relieving Suffering Promoting Optimal Healt see more...

• My doctor put me on these vitamins & even though you have to take...2 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Erin H.
I love these vitamins. I have a hard time swallowing large pills so these are perfect. They are a little pricey, but worth the money in my opinion. You take 6 in one day, so I typically take 3 with breakfast and then 3 with dinner so I don't need to take 6 pills at one time. Plus, the amount of nutrients packed into those tiny pills is amazing.
Jennifer H.
don't you just hate when you have to take pills and they are hard to swallow? will these are made smaller so that taking a vitamin daily doesn't have to be such a pain !! easy to swallow and you get your vitamins !!
Oscar C.
Hialeah, FL
Do you feel bad like something you body need? Them this body is perfect for you to try it.
April G.
Wellness Guru Expert
My doctor put me on these vitamins & even though you have to take 6 every day, they are very tiny. I also like the fact that they're probiotic, made with organic vegetables & easy to digest. I just wish they weren't so expensive but you get what you pay for & this is for your health!
April G.