New Chapter Perfect Prenatal Whole-Food Multi Tabs uploaded by Catarina C.New Chapter Perfect Prenatal Whole-Food Multi Tabs uploaded by Heather F.New Chapter Perfect Prenatal Whole-Food Multi Tabs uploaded by Diana B.

BY NEW CHAPTER #26 in Prenatal Supplements

Dietary Supplement. The Multi That Nurtures Healthy Pregnancy Fetal Development*. Made With Organic Vegetables & Herbs. ICS Certified Organic. Whole-Food Complexed. Can Be Taken on an Empty Stomach. Cultured With Beneficial Live Probiotics. Whole:  Bioavailable, Easy-to-Digest. Naturally Gluten Free. 100% Vegetarian. No Artificial Flavors or Colors Organic herbs & cultured whole-food vitamins & minerals work together to promote a healthy pregnancy & baby - not. see more...

Katy S.
Cedar Rapids
Review for: Organics Multi Vitamin, Tablets more...
I was taking gummy vitamins until my doctor told me that I wasn't getting everything I needed out of my vitamin. I couldn't stomach quite a few vitamins until these. They are large, but not too large to the point that I couldn't take them.

The only downside, is that you have to take them 3 times a day. I remember to take them with each meal, and I'm good to go. I'd recommend these to anyone who doesn't mind taking pills 3 times a day and is looking for a good vitamin.
Catarina C.
Fairfax, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I chose New Chapter Perfect Prenatal Multivitamin when I first got pregnant and I'm very happy with my choice. One of the reasons I chose this one was because it's made with organic vegetables and herbs. Another bonus point is that it can be taken on an empty stomach. The tablets are on the larger side, but personally that's not something that bothers me. Highly recommend it.
Bethany T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the best prenatal vitamin I have tried. I was hesitant because of the cost so I tried several other brands and New Chapter ended up being the most complete, easy to take vitamin. Cravings happen during pregnancy because of a deficiency. On other prenatals I found I had way more cravings for different foods. On New Chapter prenatal I had very few food cravings and on days when I couldn't eat due to upset stomach I was still able to take the vitamin and not get ill.
Elsa E.
I switched off between these and Garden of Life brand durning my last pregnancy. They are a little more pricey then most but with my morning sickness I was having a hard time keeping the other ones down.
Melanie A.
The best of the best. Sourced from whole foods for easy absorption making sure you and baby receive all of the supplemental nutrition. Easy on the stomach and no yucky after taste.
Heather F.
The name of the vitamin sums up my feelings about this product. It is the Perfect Prenatal. I often suffer from nausea after taking prenatals, but have had no stomach upset with this product. I am in my second pregnancy, and have taken prenatals whilst breastfeeding for two years. I've tried many, but this is my all time favorite. My only issue is that it does not contain the very important "dha", you will have to plan on purchasing that separately.
Debra R.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is, by far, the best prenatal I could find on the market. It's made with all natural components that are well absorbed by the body. Yes, you have to take them 3 times a day. But if you only take them once a day or take a "one-a-day" pill, you won't get the benefits from the water-soluble vitamins all day long. The pills are small and easy to swallow. They don't have a coating that makes them sticky when they hit my throat. And they absorb well. All around excellent product and totally worth the price.
Lana O.
Austin, TX
After much research and consulting with the pharmacy staff, I purchased these and think they are the best. They are a bit smaller than your standard vitamin which for me is wonderful because I have trouble swallowing pills, however, the suggested serving is 3 tablets vs the usual 1 or 2. They don't have the normal vitamin smell, however they do remind me of what gerbil food smells like, but a bit sweeter (if that makes sense) - they're easy on my stomach and if I ever burp after taking them, I get this nice granola flavor after taste instead of a gross chemical taste like other vitamins give me. Overall I've been happy with these and would recommend.
Heather S.
Steens, MS
How many times can you say that you love something without sounding ridiculous? I totally love these!! Originally got a sample in the mail with a few other things for first time moms and after using them for a few days could tell that they really worked great on my skin and I felt great too!! Plus the best part is that they are so natural!
Jessie E.
Malad City , ID
I took these pills before, during, and after my pregnancy. My daughter is one now and I still take them since I still breastfeed. They make me feel great about making a healthy choice for both of us. No flavor, fairly large pills, fantastic ingredients. On the pricey side butbyou can often find them on sale in heath food stores.