New Chapter Perfect Postnatal™ Multivitamin uploaded by Dee A.New Chapter Perfect Postnatal™ Multivitamin uploaded by Whitley D.New Chapter Perfect Postnatal™ Multivitamin uploaded by Sarai C.

BY NEW CHAPTER #4 in Postnatal Supplements

Holistic HealthNutrients for Breast MilkPerfect Postnatal multivitamin is formulated with vitamins and minerals recommended specifically for breastfeeding women, including whole-food cultured iron, Vitamin B6, Iodine and Vitamin D3. Body NourishingTo help address your body's needs after giving birth, Perfect Postnatal delivers whole-food cultured Iron - required for red blood cell production - as well as Folate. Energy & Mood SupportWhole-food cultured B Vitamins work naturally with your body to support energy needs during early motherhood and breastfeeding, while emerging studies suggest that taking a daily multivitamin can support a healthy mood and help with occasional stress and fatigue. Postnatal Herbal BlendPerfect Postnatal features a complementary blend of botanicals traditionally used by breastfeeding women, including organic Oat, organic Turmeric and organic Chamomile. Gentle & ConvenientThis multivitamin with organic ingredients helps busy moms get consistent nutritional support and can be taken anytime - even on an empty stomach! New Chapter Whole-Food Probiotic Cultured Multis: More Than Food Supplements, They're Supplemental Food. ProBiotic-CulturedFermented with Beneficial Live ProbioticsNon-GMO Project VerifiedMade with Organic Vegetables and Herbs

Liz M.
Kettering
I love new chapter and it’s perfect for me it helps my hair grow thick and helped with my post natal hair loss which was perfect it also helped my nails grow and it helped me with my milk supply I suggested to anyone that is breast-feeding after their baby has been born it’s perfect and also it has kept my energy level up pretty high
Aleshanee R.
Great postnatal doesn’t taste funky nor is it too thick. Just switched to these 2 months ago and seem to be helping with my energy levels and skin. Only thing that’s missing for me is it doesn’t have enough biotin so I’m still experiencing a lot of hair loss from 6 mo pp.
Symone A.
bladensburg
This gives me the extra boost I need of energy. It’s easy to digest. I used the prenatals during pregnancy so it was much need after for myself and breastfeeding.
Amity L.
Binghamton, NY
Love these vitamins! I’ve been taking them ever since my daughter was born and I’m still taking them 2 years later as we are still nursing. These have helped me so much with my mood and overall energy. It’s good knowing that I’m getting all the nutrients needed for the both of us and that the ingredients in the vitamins are made from organic foods and contain no gmos. They’re on the more expensive side but they’re worth it. I recommend them to all my nursing mamas and friends.
Jennifer J.
Glendale Hts, IL
Purchased at: Amazon
These are my go-to vitamins for both prenatal and postnatal. I’ve never had any issues with nausea, etc from these vitamins...even when I had morning sickness. They are gentle on my stomach. The only drawback is how many you have to take per day, but I don’t mind as long as they work this well. Also while taking these vitamins I have had stronger, longer nails than I have ever had in my life! I highly recommend.
MacKenzie K.
Lewisville
I love the new chapter brand! Used the prenatals all throughout my pregnancy and my doctor always loved how healthy I was compared to having trouble with my prenatals my first pregnancy. I believe they are healthier than others and without the plastics and other additives
Erin S.
Midlothian, VA
I am a mom of 3 under 4. I’ve been nursing every day since 2013. I have to be on my A game with these kids. Being healthy and strong is key for me. These vitamins were exactly what I needed and I wish I had found them after my 1st not 3rd! New Chapter Perfect Postnatal™ Multivitamin
Cassy P.
Cleveland, OH
Purchased at: Amazon
I've always used New Chapter products when pregnant and nursing all three of my children! They never have made me nauseous and I love the quality ingredients. Would recommend to other moms!!! Very satisfied.
Marcela B.
Pasadena, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
I absolutely love these vitamins!!! They have kept me healthy and able to produce milk, it has helped my skin, hair, nails and immune system. I would highly recommend them!!
Felicia S.
Spanish Fork, UT
This vitamin is fantastic! I take this regularly and can definitely tell when I have missed a day. It helps boost my energy and it even helps with my milk supply. The only thing I do different is I take two instead of three vitamins.

Vitamin Shoppe

Vitamin Shoppe was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.