New Chapter Perfect Postnatal Multivitamin

by New Chapter

NULL

What do you think of this brand?
Start your review of New Chapter Perfect Postnatal Multivitamin!
Alexus A.
Bartlett, TN
New Chapter Perfect Postnatal Multivitamin uploaded by Alexus A.
I swear by this postnatal vitamin! So far, I am 10 months postpartum and I still love this vitamin! I am still breastfeeding my baby, so this vitamin helps when my milk supply takes a slight dip. It can be taken on an empty stomach and also provides the nutrients I need in case I slip up and miss a healthy meal. The vitamin also helps with my mood. I’m more upbeat when taking it. I love that this product is organic!
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
New Chapter Perfect Postnatal Multivitamin uploaded by Holly N.
New Chapter Perfect Postnatal Multivitamin uploaded by Holly N.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the ingredients in this vitamin and the no added sugar. It doesn’t bother my stomach either. It comes in a dark glass container to keep the vitamins intact. It makes me feel good or normal when I take these. I feel terrible if I’m not on a Prenatal/Postnatal MVI. The negative for me is the tabs are large and you have to take three in the am and they’re a little expensive.
Kathryn Z.
Metairie, LA
I liked this postnatal vitamin. I hadn't tried any other postnatal. It was pricey, so I couldn't keep it going for a long time after pregnancy, but I thought the blend was good. I also did not have any stomach or nausea issues (which I have heard happens).
Carolyn Μ.
Yelm, WA
Food based is where it’s at! I enjoy all of New Chapter’s products and this one was no different. It didn’t make me feel nauseous and I trust the quality ingredients. I recommend to mother’s all the time!
carly C.
Santa Ana, CA
It feels air less on my oily skin like feeling so free that you have a secret weapon to cover your face with over your make up skin and you can be able to breathe the whole way in is a amazing feeling to have if you are loving to use powder on your face !
Sarah M.
Frazier Park, CA
Purchased at: buybuy BABY
These are amazing, they make me feel better as well as healthy. I can take them on a empty stomach. I don’t really know if it helped with my milk but it says it does and that would be awesome I would recommend to any new mommy.
Holly M.
Palm Coast, FL
Great concept! But who thought it was a good idea to use lemon balm in a product marketed to nursing mothers?! Any herb in the peppermint family should be avoided!! Do not recommend!
Esther I.
There's prenatal and now postnatal ! Yay as a nursing mother I feel like finally a product that's meant to deal with your emotions and hormones going crazy after . This multivitamin has me feeling soo good I have lots of energy and my mind is clear. Easy on your stomach like no other pill on the market ! It does change your urine color but not in a weird or scary way.
Esther I.
Don't understand why there are not more vitamins out on the market like this? These multivitamins have helped so much with my energy boost as well as my overall health. It doesn't say on the bottle but for me they have given my nails and hair a extra boost too they grow so fast and so healthy. Love how they have added herbs to help with state of mind as well. Once I'm done nursing I'm going to switch to just the multivitamin which I'm sure are just as great .
Mei L.
Tracy, CA
Purchased a couple times and love it.  Pricey but I feel like I'm getting all the nutrition I need to stay healthy.  The color of the vitamin doesn't look good.  You'll need to take two.  If you're nursing, I would recommend it.