New Chapter Perfect Postnatal Multivitamin uploaded by Whitley D.New Chapter Perfect Postnatal Multivitamin uploaded by Sarai C.

BY NEW CHAPTER

Buy now on Vitamin Shoppe
and get 5.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Holistic HealthNutrients for Breast MilkPerfect Postnatal multivitamin is formulated with vitamins and minerals recommended specifically for breastfeeding women, including whole-food cultured iron, Vitamin B6, Iodine and Vitamin D3. Body NourishingTo help address your body's needs after giving birth, Perfect Postnatal delivers whole-food cultured Iron - required for red blood cell production - as well as Folate. Energy & Mood SupportWhole-food cultured B Vitamins work naturally with your body to support energy needs during early motherhood and breastfeeding, while emerging studies suggest that taking a daily multivitamin can support a healthy mood and help with occasional stress and fatigue. Postnatal Herbal BlendPerfect Postnatal features a complementary blend of botanicals traditionally used by breastfeeding women, including organic Oat, organic Turmeric and organic Chamomile. Gentle & ConvenientThis multivitamin with organic ingredients helps busy moms get consistent nutritional support and can be taken anytime - even on an empty stomach! New Chapter Whole-Food Probiotic Cultured Multis: More Than Food Supplements, They're Supplemental Food. ProBiotic-CulturedFermented with Beneficial Live ProbioticsNon-GMO Project VerifiedMade with Organic Vegetables and Herbs see more...

Buy on Vitamin...
Amity L.
Binghamton, NY
Love these vitamins! I’ve been taking them ever since my daughter was born and I’m still taking them 2 years later as we are still nursing. These have helped me so much with my mood and overall energy. It’s good knowing that I’m getting all the nutrients needed for the both of us and that the ingredients in the vitamins are made from organic foods and contain no gmos. They’re on the more expensive side but they’re worth it. I recommend them to all my nursing mamas and friends.
Esther I.
There's prenatal and now postnatal ! Yay as a nursing mother I feel like finally a product that's meant to deal with your emotions and hormones going crazy after . This multivitamin has me feeling soo good I have lots of energy and my mind is clear. Easy on your stomach like no other pill on the market ! It does change your urine color but not in a weird or scary way.
Sarai C.
Fort Bragg , NC
I'm excited to get a chance to try this. Excited for a vitamin that's great for mood, energy, AND LACTATION!

back