HealthWellnessMultivitaminsNew Chapter
Every Woman's One Daily 40+ Multivitamin

New Chapter Every Woman's One Daily 40+ Multivitamin

by New Chapter

NULL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of New Chapter Every Woman's One Daily 40+ Multivitamin!
Daniel Island, SC
New Chapter is a brand I trust. It can be bought at Whole Foods, but I prefer to get it discounted on Vitacost.com or Pharmaca. This has a good spectrum of vitamins for my age group. I supplement it with a few single vitamins for issues that I have. The one drawback is that it’s kind of large. I have to psych myself up to swallowing it!;)
This is by far the best multivitamin that I’ve ever taken. It includes vitamins and other blends that are specifically for women 40 and older. They are extremely gentle on your stomach and can even be taken on an empty stomach.
Purchased at: Amazon
I just ordered another supply a few minutes ago. I have been taking these for about a year. You only have to take one per day. You can take them with or without food. Most of the others, you have to take two at a time.
Greer
It’s been awhile since I’ve used this Multivitamin but I liked it. It’s not hard on my stomach and I feel like my body absorbs the non-gmo, organic, fermented ingredients. Wonderful nutritional support.
Romeoville, IL
I really liked these vitamins that were recommended by my doctor. They were a little on the pricey side, but worth it.
india
1,547 reviews
i am in love with this product i am using this product since a very good time, and this gives me very satisfied results , i can surly byu it again, esay to use and very affordable product, highly recommended to all , i am sure you also like it just like me , buy it love it .
North Vancouver
I have been taking it for over a year now and really like it. I used to get headaches the day before getting my period every month. After taking this multi vitamin for about three months my headache was gone. It's all natural and vegetarian.

Looking for your answer?