3 colors available

BY NEW CHAPTER

Dietary Supplement. Made With Organic Vegetables & Herbs Energy Heart Immune Support*. ICS Certified Organic. Whole-Food Complexed Multivitamin. Can Be Taken on an Empty Stomach. Easy to Digest, Bioavailable. Naturally Gluten Free. Probiotic:  Cultured with Beneficial Live Probiotics. 100% Vegetarian. No Artificial Colors or Flavors Once Daily for Men:  Every Man® s One Daily is a once daily organic whole food multivitamin formulated specifically for the needs of active men. see more...

• Do this pills really work for men and...My husband uses these and real... 1 Answers
  • Have you used it and do you recommend...My husband says he feels more ... 2 Answers
Lacey H.
Lacey H.
Cranston , RI
This is my favorite Brand of vitamins. They cost a little more but you get what you pay for. They are natural and great for your body. I use the one for women but I would definitely recommend this to men!
Maleah N.
Maleah N.
Maple Valley, WA
My husband loves these! He feels so energized when he has them! Plus this is my favorite brand of vitamins. It can be expensive though
Caitlin L.
Caitlin L.
Pinellas park , FL
My husband started taking these like a month ago and he said he feels as if he has more energy! We already stocked up.
Morgan g.
Morgan g.
Wellness Guru Expert
My husband takes these everyday. They are okay. Very similar to any one a day
Saundra M.
Saundra M.
Kelowna, BC
This is a great brand all my friends and family use these they are organic and suitable for vegetarians . They don't taste or smell bad but definitely look healthy and pure . Free of useless sugars and harmful chemicals .
Zoe K.
Zoe K.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
Have you used it and do you recommend it.?
Marleny C.
Marleny C.
Harlingen, TX
Do this pills really work for men and around how much do they cost.