New Chapter Bone Strength Take Care uploaded by Wesooooo D.New Chapter Bone Strength Take Care uploaded by Carly C.

BY NEW CHAPTER

Dietary Supplement. Plant-Sourced Whole-Food Calcium, Not Limestone TargetCal® Exclusive Formulation. Slim Tabs. Cal/Mag, Vitamin D3 & Natural K2 Complex. TargetCal Directs Calcium to Bones, Not Arteries*. BioAvailable Whole Food.  No Limestone! Bone-Strengthening Calcium Your Body Recognizes as Food. Naturally Gluten Free. 100% Vegetarian. No Artificial Flavors or Colors Many people think that all calcium supplements are created equal.  The truth is that the most common form of calcium s. see more...

wendy m.
I love this product its very good and it very healthy to use it helps your bones and gives you the strength to move around this product its very helpful if you haven't tried it out you most try it out I recommend ya to try it out you'll love it .
Tina C.
This is the supplement my rheumatologist recommends. It is made of algae, so its vegan, but more importantly, this is the type of calcium and vitamin D that absorbs more readily in the blood. It also doesn't have the same risks at developing stones as other calcium (i.e. carbonate, citrate) supplements have. You are supposed to take one between lunch and two between dinner. Taking it between a meal helps it to absorb, since the vitamins are fat soluble. *Always check with your health provider for recommendations
Jessica D.
I love this supplement, helps with the workout along with other kinds of vitamins by New Chapter. They are a wholesome based brand so they state on the bottle that they do their best to retain the good properties of their extracts in their natural state. That's why I love them!
Hazel G.
El mejor producto para cuidar los huesos de mi papi! Se lo compro siempre. Lo recomiendo para mantenerlos sanos y fuertes.
Dee J.
I don't drink milk or dairy I'm very allergic so I need to find other forms of calcium and this is awesome
Kendall W.
Red Oak, VA
Good vitamin, very efficient and not expensive! Perfect for specific needs!!!
Carly C.
I like these because I don't have much calcium intake from common sources due to my intolerance to lactose. The supplement also contains vitamin D which helps with the absorption of calcium. It's best to take in the middle of meals for better absorption.
Lisa B.