New Castle Brown Ale
- "I used to love Newcastle Brown Ale, I've been a vegetarian (sans fish) for a few years and found out that Newcastle (like many dark beers) contain fish products." in 10 reviews
- "One of my favorite beers, doesn't have the bitter taste that some dark beer has, really smooth" in 10 reviews
- "This is a great beer to have for a party your going to because it tends to beer drinkers and a lot of my friends that don't drink beer like this one too.Its not to hoppy like other beers but still has a decent taste. " in 8 reviews
- "I'm not much of a beer drinker, but I love darker beers and this one is one of my top 3 to drink...especially during summer time or pretty much any occasion." in 7 reviews
- "This is a great beer I do not drink beer and yet I love this beer, Great flavor. " in 6 reviews
Great brown ale, but watch out for how stores/restaurants keep it. With the beer being in clear bottles, the beer can become "skunky" tasting from the UV light that gets to the beer, (This is why most beers are in cans or brown bottles!)
"Thirty Days In The Hole"; Humble Pie said it well...That's how I get my relief!
Classic all the way!
Classic all the way!
Probably the only dark beer I can tolerate. It has a far better taste than the others. Not as bitter
This is such an awesome beer. Light tasting, delicious ale. I also like the label. Generally found at a reasonable price.
So good! Definitely recommend. My honey introduced this to me and soooooo good omg.
This is my husbands favorite beer !!! It's very good and if you like a darker beer I recommend trying it !!!!
We like to keep these in the fridge and have them with dinner. Great tasting brown ale and not too pricey
This is a favorite of my husbands who's from England. its a little pricey stateside but a wonderful treat for any dark beer drinker. Also, their advertisements are hilarious. Look up "if Britain would've won day" before 4th of July. Obviously its satire so keep your sense of humor. We buy often & will continue to.
I'm rating it a 2 because of personal preference. It was a little too bitter for me but my friend loved it.
So delcious. I love ales especially brown ales, and Newcastle is definitely a brown ale done right.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos