New Castle Brown Ale
- "I used to love Newcastle Brown Ale, I've been a vegetarian (sans fish) for a few years and found out that Newcastle (like many dark beers) contain fish products." in 10 reviews
- "One of my favorite beers, doesn't have the bitter taste that some dark beer has, really smooth" in 10 reviews
- "This is a great beer to have for a party your going to because it tends to beer drinkers and a lot of my friends that don't drink beer like this one too.Its not to hoppy like other beers but still has a decent taste. " in 8 reviews
- "I'm not much of a beer drinker, but I love darker beers and this one is one of my top 3 to drink...especially during summer time or pretty much any occasion." in 7 reviews
- "This is a great beer I do not drink beer and yet I love this beer, Great flavor. " in 6 reviews
My favorite lighter beer, I'm normally a stout type of girl when it comes to beer but, I do love Newcastle, it's a favorite in my house especially during football season and when watching the draft. Also used it to make a homemade beer batter for my fish and chips and it tastes excellent!
"Thirty Days In The Hole"; Humble Pie said it well...That's how I get my relief!
Classic all the way!
Classic all the way!
This is a wonderful brown ale! I love the taste and smell of it! I prefer this over most other brown ales.
Love the stuff and dose not make feel booted and seems to only take few to get u drunk and perfect for nice peace need overnight in slow cooker
This is a tasty brown ale. It has a great nutty flavor and it isn't terribly bitter.
Great tasting beer and its refreshing
This beer tastes good and I like the bottle. I don't buy it that often but I do enjoy it now and then. Its good, priced reasonably and is great at parties!
Love Newcastle perfect for hot summer day or even a cold winter night.
I've been in love with New Castle since I first tried it 16 years ago.
Very tasty. it goes down smooth but it has a different beer smell to it.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos