BY NEWCASTLE

New Castle Brown Ale
  • "I used to love Newcastle Brown Ale, I've been a vegetarian (sans fish) for a few years and found out that Newcastle (like many dark beers) contain fish products." in 10 reviews
  • "One of my favorite beers, doesn't have the bitter taste that some dark beer has, really smooth" in 10 reviews
  • "This is a great beer to have for a party your going to because it tends to beer drinkers and a lot of my friends that don't drink beer like this one too.Its not to hoppy like other beers but still has a decent taste. " in 8 reviews
  • "I'm not much of a beer drinker, but I love darker beers and this one is one of my top 3 to drink...especially during summer time or pretty much any occasion." in 7 reviews
  • "This is a great beer I do not drink beer and yet I love this beer, Great flavor. " in 6 reviews
Elizabeth C.
Hemet, CA
My ALL - TIME favorite beer! !! Not too rich for those light beer loving palettes!! Great clean light flavor in a beautiful brown beer!!! MUST TRY IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY
Sally C.
So refreshing! Known as the "Working Man's Beer" in England, I say it is the choice of "Stay at home moms" in the States! ;) The right combination of sweetness and amber.
Shana K.
Kettering, OH
Beer drinkers rejoice! This beer is great for any occasion, season or celebration! It has s smooth flavor and the nutty brown taste really goes well with food or without.
Laurel A.
I love this beer, it's my go too when I get overwhelmed by a bar's beer list. It's great all times of the year and pairs nicely with steak or a burger. If you haven't tried it yet, I'd recommend picking up a six pack asap!
Ashlee T.
Sandy, UT
This is my favorite casual beer. It's light, sweet, and so flavorful! I could drink this all day. Too bad it is so expensive in Utah! Over $2.50/bottle. That is my only complaint.
john s.
Morrow, OH
So they add food coloring to this beer to make it look dark. LAME! Why not drink something with more integrity? Why not try a regional brewery and drink a local beer?
Stephanie S.
Plymouth, IN
Normally, I love Killians Irish Red, but when BW3's was out one night, I tried the Newcastle and found it to be a good substitute. Smooth, creamy and not very bitter
Nicole D.
Fullerton, CA
Love Newcastle! This beer got me started on other darker beers. I like how it's not too heavy like other dark beers but still has that good deep, dark flavor. Yummy.
Krystal B.
Fort Morgan, CO
One of my favorite beers! I wasn't too interested in dark beer but this welcomes the path smoothly. I loved the taste.. not the bitter taste from dark beers at all.
Mike J.
Rural Retreat, VA
Newcastle is probably one of my favorite non-micro or craft beers. I prefer it a little warmer than most other beers, but still chilled from room temperature.
Roni B.
Columbus , OH
Do girls like this beer?
Devin B.
Jacksonville, FL
What does this taste like?
Rhiannon V.
What is the alcohol percentage of Newcastle Brown Ale?