BY NEWCASTLE

New Castle Brown Ale
  • "I used to love Newcastle Brown Ale, I've been a vegetarian (sans fish) for a few years and found out that Newcastle (like many dark beers) contain fish products." in 10 reviews
  • "One of my favorite beers, doesn't have the bitter taste that some dark beer has, really smooth" in 10 reviews
  • "This is a great beer to have for a party your going to because it tends to beer drinkers and a lot of my friends that don't drink beer like this one too.Its not to hoppy like other beers but still has a decent taste. " in 8 reviews
  • "I'm not much of a beer drinker, but I love darker beers and this one is one of my top 3 to drink...especially during summer time or pretty much any occasion." in 7 reviews
  • "This is a great beer I do not drink beer and yet I love this beer, Great flavor. " in 6 reviews
Christopher T.
Monterey Park, CA
One of the first beers i ever started drinking. Still a good go to beer when I don't know what to get and want some quality. Smooth, non overpowering taste. Good to bring to social gatherings.
Samantha J.
Spokane, WA
This is a great beer! I don't really like light beers,I love porters and stouts but they are sooo filling. New Castle is a lighter beer with a nutty flavor that i like about dark beers.
veronica m.
Long beach, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I always love after a days work with a bottle of New Castle, its such a very tasty drink. Always nice in the summertime. I always order it on tap and the local bar.
Charity M.
Spring Valley, CA
One of my favorite beers. Perfectly malty, not at all bitter. I like to throw it in the freezer for a few minutes before enjoying, so that it is deliciously cold.
Lauren H.
Sunnyvale, CA
When I want a beer with my BBQ, I really like Newcastle. It is not bitter and the flavor is smooth. I would recommend this beer for someone who like a light beer.
Marissa L.
Loganville, GA
I love this beer, one of my favorites. The taste is a bit like pine trees. It's not for everyone, but anyone who is a dark ale fan should definitely pick this up.
Cherry D.
Camarillo, CA
I thought I wouldn't like this beer because I don't like dark beers but this one is actually really good. It doesn't have the after taste compared to light beers. My choice of ales.
Kendra p.
Los Alamos, NM
An awesome beer, love coming home and having a cold one. Has a light but yet very flavorful taste. This is definitely a beer you can have multiple of and not get not get sick of.
Don H.
Great brown ale, but watch out for how stores/restaurants keep it. With the beer being in clear bottles, the beer can become "skunky" tasting from the UV light that gets to the beer, (This is why most beers are in cans or brown bottles!)
Maia L.
Yummy. Nice brown ale. good flavor. Easy to drink. I dig it. Good stuff in the bottle or on draft. It's always a sure thing if I walk into a bar and don't know what to order.
Roni B.
Columbus , OH
Do girls like this beer?
Devin B.
Jacksonville, FL
What does this taste like?
Rhiannon V.
What is the alcohol percentage of Newcastle Brown Ale?