BY NEWCASTLE

New Castle Brown Ale
  • "I used to love Newcastle Brown Ale, I've been a vegetarian (sans fish) for a few years and found out that Newcastle (like many dark beers) contain fish products." in 10 reviews
  • "One of my favorite beers, doesn't have the bitter taste that some dark beer has, really smooth" in 10 reviews
  • "This is a great beer to have for a party your going to because it tends to beer drinkers and a lot of my friends that don't drink beer like this one too.Its not to hoppy like other beers but still has a decent taste. " in 8 reviews
  • "I'm not much of a beer drinker, but I love darker beers and this one is one of my top 3 to drink...especially during summer time or pretty much any occasion." in 7 reviews
  • "This is a great beer I do not drink beer and yet I love this beer, Great flavor. " in 6 reviews
Katherine G.
Jacksonville, TX
Definitely one of my go-to beers. There are beers that I would purchase over this brand if there were in my area but I find Newcastle to be like an old friend. Just a good darker beer.
Stefanie B.
Virginia Bch, VA
One of my favorite beers. Whenever I have the extra money it's definitely one of my first choices. Its taste isn't as bitter as most darker beers, which is what I really love about it.
Emma L.
New castle is stronger beer, but has great flavor. Not something you'd want to drink if you're used to coors or a lighter beer, but something good to try if you're trying to expand!
Britt P.
New castle is a good dark beer if you are a fan of dark beers. I myself have tried this but must admit I'm not a real fan of dark beers so it's not one id go out and buy for myself
Danielle D.
Tucson, AZ
I will start by saying that if I'm having a beer thats on the darker side I insist that it be super cold other then that I love love love it tastes great smooth worth every penny
Brandi B.
Clive, IA
When I was a college-aged kid, my friends and I had excellent taste in beer. Instead of buying kegs of nasty-ass Keystone or whatever was cheap, we splurged on kegs of Newcastle.
Summer C.
East Nicolaus, CA
If I am going to a get together, I usually bring a case of Newcastle. It's something that everyone I know drinks, and it is great on a hot day. Nice and tasty!!! Great price too!
Eugene U.
Bloomington, IN
In some watering holes, a Newkie is as close as you'll get to a dark beer. Good by the pitcher if you're drinking with friends who usually drink Bud and you want a compromise that won't offend your palate.
Danielle V.
My boyfriend and I like to buy a pack of Newcastle on some weekends. I love the design of the bottle, and we can both agree on the taste. It's crisp and refreshing but not too sweet. It feels very light.
Kt H.
Laurel, MD
This is a solid, nice, yummy ale. My dad always keeps this around, so it reminds me of coming home to see my family. I enjoy it whenever I decide to break away from my usual IPAs!
Roni B.
Columbus , OH
Do girls like this beer?
Devin B.
Jacksonville, FL
What does this taste like?
Rhiannon V.
What is the alcohol percentage of Newcastle Brown Ale?