New Castle Brown Ale
- "I used to love Newcastle Brown Ale, I've been a vegetarian (sans fish) for a few years and found out that Newcastle (like many dark beers) contain fish products." in 10 reviews
- "One of my favorite beers, doesn't have the bitter taste that some dark beer has, really smooth" in 10 reviews
- "This is a great beer to have for a party your going to because it tends to beer drinkers and a lot of my friends that don't drink beer like this one too.Its not to hoppy like other beers but still has a decent taste. " in 8 reviews
- "I'm not much of a beer drinker, but I love darker beers and this one is one of my top 3 to drink...especially during summer time or pretty much any occasion." in 7 reviews
- "This is a great beer I do not drink beer and yet I love this beer, Great flavor. " in 6 reviews
Not my favorite beer, but it's probably in the top 10. Nice flavors that are too overpowering. I even add a bottle of it to my venison chili. Nice on a warm evening with some great grilled grub!
Favorite go to beer. Very smooth and not bitter. Lovely dark ale that meshes well with a wide variety of food. One of the first dark beers I tried when I started drinking. I hate IPA and piss beer so this is my all time favorite!
I'm not much of a beer drinker, but I love darker beers and this one is one of my top 3 to drink...especially during summer time or pretty much any occasion. This has a nice light nutty taste.
This is one of those beers you grab after a long day at the job! It is smooth, crisp and full of flavor. Doesn't leave a bad after taste or headache. It is a must have for when guest come over!
This is one of my boyfriend's favorite beers so it's always around our apartment. I usually grab for it when there's nothing else and it's pretty good! I'm not a beer drinker by any means, but I think it's a pretty smooth beer.
Newcastle was one of the first imports in the US to "make it" and has been recently overshadowed by newer, shinier beers--but it holds true to taste. A solid, well-bodied beer with a finish.
Newcastle is the perfect ale for someone like me. I dislike IPAs and anything overtly hoppy. Newcastle does away with what I dislike producing a really drinkable ale. Additionally, this is a wonderful beer for cooking!
A little too strong for me, pretty bitter. I'm not a huge fan of dark ales- I love IPAs and skunky beers. I can find the good in any beer, it's just not my favorite.
One of my favorite beers. Whenever I have the extra money it's definitely one of my first choices. Its taste isn't as bitter as most darker beers, which is what I really love about it.
Definitely one of my go-to beers. There are beers that I would purchase over this brand if there were in my area but I find Newcastle to be like an old friend. Just a good darker beer.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos