BY NEWCASTLE

New Castle Brown Ale
  • "I used to love Newcastle Brown Ale, I've been a vegetarian (sans fish) for a few years and found out that Newcastle (like many dark beers) contain fish products." in 10 reviews
  • "One of my favorite beers, doesn't have the bitter taste that some dark beer has, really smooth" in 10 reviews
  • "This is a great beer to have for a party your going to because it tends to beer drinkers and a lot of my friends that don't drink beer like this one too.Its not to hoppy like other beers but still has a decent taste. " in 8 reviews
  • "I'm not much of a beer drinker, but I love darker beers and this one is one of my top 3 to drink...especially during summer time or pretty much any occasion." in 7 reviews
  • "This is a great beer I do not drink beer and yet I love this beer, Great flavor. " in 6 reviews
Natalie J.
Frankfort, KY
Not my favorite beer, but it's probably in the top 10. Nice flavors that are too overpowering. I even add a bottle of it to my venison chili. Nice on a warm evening with some great grilled grub!
Jackie L.
This is one of those beers you grab after a long day at the job! It is smooth, crisp and full of flavor. Doesn't leave a bad after taste or headache. It is a must have for when guest come over!
Kryzen V.
Elk Grove, CA
I'm not much of a beer drinker, but I love darker beers and this one is one of my top 3 to drink...especially during summer time or pretty much any occasion. This has a nice light nutty taste.
Stephanie B.
Columbus, OH
This is one of my boyfriend's favorite beers so it's always around our apartment. I usually grab for it when there's nothing else and it's pretty good! I'm not a beer drinker by any means, but I think it's a pretty smooth beer.
Jillian H.
Minneapolis, MN
Newcastle was one of the first imports in the US to "make it" and has been recently overshadowed by newer, shinier beers--but it holds true to taste. A solid, well-bodied beer with a finish.
Lauren O.
Newcastle is the perfect ale for someone like me. I dislike IPAs and anything overtly hoppy. Newcastle does away with what I dislike producing a really drinkable ale. Additionally, this is a wonderful beer for cooking!
Liv H.
A little too strong for me, pretty bitter. I'm not a huge fan of dark ales- I love IPAs and skunky beers. I can find the good in any beer, it's just not my favorite.
Shane F.
Valparaiso, IN
I am self proclaimed beer snob....I absolutely love love LOVE new castle....my favorite winter beer. A lot of people are apprehensive about it because of the dark color, I always tell people it doesn't taste as dark as it looks....very tasty and not too fillings.....I just love this beer!!!!
Stefanie B.
Virginia Bch, VA
One of my favorite beers. Whenever I have the extra money it's definitely one of my first choices. Its taste isn't as bitter as most darker beers, which is what I really love about it.
Nicole F.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I love amber and brown ales. They're my favorite type of beers. Not light, not dark. Newcastle is one of my favorites! Perfect with a steak dinner or a pizza. Also my beer of choice when playing the slots in Vegas.
Roni B.
Columbus , OH
Do girls like this beer?
Devin B.
Jacksonville, FL
What does this taste like?
Rhiannon V.
What is the alcohol percentage of Newcastle Brown Ale?