- "I used to love Newcastle Brown Ale, I've been a vegetarian (sans fish) for a few years and found out that Newcastle (like many dark beers) contain fish products." in 10 reviews
- "One of my favorite beers, doesn't have the bitter taste that some dark beer has, really smooth" in 10 reviews
- "This is a great beer to have for a party your going to because it tends to beer drinkers and a lot of my friends that don't drink beer like this one too.Its not to hoppy like other beers but still has a decent taste. " in 8 reviews
- "I'm not much of a beer drinker, but I love darker beers and this one is one of my top 3 to drink...especially during summer time or pretty much any occasion." in 7 reviews
- "This is a great beer I do not drink beer and yet I love this beer, Great flavor. " in 6 reviews
It's not some watered-down beer and it's not a scary beer, so beer connoisseurs and new beer drinkers can both enjoy.
i do NOT agree with the description because there is absolutely no "light" flavor in this. It's bitter, and definitely not a party favorite. It's my favorite to pair with dinner though. Goes well with steak.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos