New Castle Brown Ale
- "I used to love Newcastle Brown Ale, I've been a vegetarian (sans fish) for a few years and found out that Newcastle (like many dark beers) contain fish products." in 10 reviews
- "One of my favorite beers, doesn't have the bitter taste that some dark beer has, really smooth" in 10 reviews
- "This is a great beer to have for a party your going to because it tends to beer drinkers and a lot of my friends that don't drink beer like this one too.Its not to hoppy like other beers but still has a decent taste. " in 8 reviews
- "I'm not much of a beer drinker, but I love darker beers and this one is one of my top 3 to drink...especially during summer time or pretty much any occasion." in 7 reviews
- "This is a great beer I do not drink beer and yet I love this beer, Great flavor. " in 6 reviews
This is a really good starter for people who aren't used to a dark beer. It is strong and dark without having any of the bitterness that a lot of dark beers have.
Lots of taste in this beer. If you enjoy a good cold ale with some flavor then this is the beer for you. Try it once and you will remember you will want to try it again.
Love the stuff and dose not make feel booted and seems to only take few to get u drunk and perfect for nice peace need overnight in slow cooker
I always have some in the fridge for when friends come over. It's different from the usual and everyone always seems to love it!
Had a buddy that always brought this over for get togethers and while I'm not a fan of ales this is actually pretty good
This is another beer that I could drink anytime. it has a little kick but is still a lighter flavor
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos