New Castle Brown Ale
- "I used to love Newcastle Brown Ale, I've been a vegetarian (sans fish) for a few years and found out that Newcastle (like many dark beers) contain fish products." in 10 reviews
- "One of my favorite beers, doesn't have the bitter taste that some dark beer has, really smooth" in 10 reviews
- "This is a great beer to have for a party your going to because it tends to beer drinkers and a lot of my friends that don't drink beer like this one too.Its not to hoppy like other beers but still has a decent taste. " in 8 reviews
- "I'm not much of a beer drinker, but I love darker beers and this one is one of my top 3 to drink...especially during summer time or pretty much any occasion." in 7 reviews
- "This is a great beer I do not drink beer and yet I love this beer, Great flavor. " in 6 reviews
Like this beer because it's not too bitter. Smooth taste.
Good, solid brown ale, not too hoppy, and not too bitter
Great flavor. Readily available. One of my favorites!
Good taste. feels smooth to me and the price is good!
This beer gave off a rust-like taste to me. Hated it
Great taste, light, and inexpensive. Worth the try.
I love this blend of light and dark, it is masterful!
My go to beer when I don't know what else to get
Very enjoyable....have nothing to complain about
This beer has a nice flavor but is not too heavy.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos