New Castle Brown Ale
- "I used to love Newcastle Brown Ale, I've been a vegetarian (sans fish) for a few years and found out that Newcastle (like many dark beers) contain fish products." in 10 reviews
- "One of my favorite beers, doesn't have the bitter taste that some dark beer has, really smooth" in 10 reviews
- "This is a great beer to have for a party your going to because it tends to beer drinkers and a lot of my friends that don't drink beer like this one too.Its not to hoppy like other beers but still has a decent taste. " in 8 reviews
- "I'm not much of a beer drinker, but I love darker beers and this one is one of my top 3 to drink...especially during summer time or pretty much any occasion." in 7 reviews
- "This is a great beer I do not drink beer and yet I love this beer, Great flavor. " in 6 reviews
I really don't like drinkung beer but this one is by far the greatest beer that ive drank!!!! i so recommend it!!!!
Nice medium beer! It's not a light beer but isn't too heavy like an IPA or stout! It has a very nice smooth flavor
My boyfriends favorite... great beer we usually drink it wen we go out for dinner, love the smell and the color ...
I'm not really a fan of beer, but this one I do love to drink. It is so smooth and it does not have a bitter taste
Great beer and full of flavor! I like brown ales, but if you are not a beer person this may be too bitter for you.
I would give this beer a "C" when it's in a bottle, but an "A" when it's on draft, so my grade is ultimately a B.
This beer is very interesting it has is own unique taste. If your in the mood for something different it's great.
I like this one for a weekend BBQ - it is light and crisp and won't get you drunk, at least not too quickly haha
REminds me of being in a local English pub. I love beer...all beer and this one certainly does not disappoint.
Newcastle is a good everyday beer. Not to light and not to heavy it has a great taste any beer lover can enjoy.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos