New Castle Brown Ale
- "I used to love Newcastle Brown Ale, I've been a vegetarian (sans fish) for a few years and found out that Newcastle (like many dark beers) contain fish products." in 10 reviews
- "One of my favorite beers, doesn't have the bitter taste that some dark beer has, really smooth" in 10 reviews
- "This is a great beer to have for a party your going to because it tends to beer drinkers and a lot of my friends that don't drink beer like this one too.Its not to hoppy like other beers but still has a decent taste. " in 8 reviews
- "I'm not much of a beer drinker, but I love darker beers and this one is one of my top 3 to drink...especially during summer time or pretty much any occasion." in 7 reviews
- "This is a great beer I do not drink beer and yet I love this beer, Great flavor. " in 6 reviews
One of my absolute favorite meal time beers! Great with any kind of food or company. Love the taste, a little dark but not too stout.
This beer is great for the price. It's a highly carbonated brown. I've had this mostly on draft and it practically bubbles like soda.
I used to enjoy this beer until I found out it has carcinogens in it. Unfortunately now that makes me not want to drink it anymore.
I had it for the first time and I loved it! I wasn't a Ale beer type of person but I must say it has a great taste. Its a must try.
A dark beer with a light aftertaste. Pairs great with pizza or wings. Tastes better on tap or pouring the bottle into a glass.
Well i have tried new castle and i personally didn't like it to much... it wasn't horrible but it was just too bitter for me...
Newcastle is my favorite darker ale. You can mix equal parts Newcastle with a cider like Woodchuck and make a delicious drink!
New Castle Brown is a great introduction to fuller flavor beers. If you are brown/porter/stout-curious start with New Castle.
My husband loves this beer and I am not at all a beer person. He made me try it and to be honest it was actually a decent beer!
One of the first beers I came to like, besides those others that we all drink in college. Still one that I'll have today.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos