New Castle Brown Ale
- "I used to love Newcastle Brown Ale, I've been a vegetarian (sans fish) for a few years and found out that Newcastle (like many dark beers) contain fish products." in 10 reviews
- "One of my favorite beers, doesn't have the bitter taste that some dark beer has, really smooth" in 10 reviews
- "This is a great beer to have for a party your going to because it tends to beer drinkers and a lot of my friends that don't drink beer like this one too.Its not to hoppy like other beers but still has a decent taste. " in 8 reviews
- "I'm not much of a beer drinker, but I love darker beers and this one is one of my top 3 to drink...especially during summer time or pretty much any occasion." in 7 reviews
- "This is a great beer I do not drink beer and yet I love this beer, Great flavor. " in 6 reviews
Perfect beer. It's my go to after a hard day at work! I've got all my friends hooked. Delicious, crisp but not too light and very flavorful.
One of my favorite beers! Smooth and tasty, its flavors won't compete with your food. It also stands alone as a great beer for refreshment.
My favorite brown ale for swillin' on a day when I don't feel like thinking too hard and when craft beer selection is nil. Always solid.
My husband is a fan! and loves to drink this really cold. me not so much way to bitter and thick for me. but we always have them at home.
I am not a fan of beer but my boyfriend brews his own beer and is a beer fanatic and this is his favorite. I think it tastes pretty good.
I like this beer because it isn't too dark or too light. It has a rich flavor without being too heavy. It is really delicious as well.
A great all around beer! growing up in new england this was the fancy beer and its still has good as it's always been! Like liquid candy!
Although a little pricey, no other brown ale is to compare with this baby! Lol. Very smooth, tasteful and doesn't give me any heartburn!
New Castle has always been a favorite. It has a great flavor and isn't too overpowering. You can pretty much find New Castle anywhere!
One of my absolute favorite meal time beers! Great with any kind of food or company. Love the taste, a little dark but not too stout.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos