BY NEWCASTLE

New Castle Brown Ale
  • "I used to love Newcastle Brown Ale, I've been a vegetarian (sans fish) for a few years and found out that Newcastle (like many dark beers) contain fish products." in 10 reviews
  • "One of my favorite beers, doesn't have the bitter taste that some dark beer has, really smooth" in 10 reviews
  • "This is a great beer to have for a party your going to because it tends to beer drinkers and a lot of my friends that don't drink beer like this one too.Its not to hoppy like other beers but still has a decent taste. " in 8 reviews
  • "I'm not much of a beer drinker, but I love darker beers and this one is one of my top 3 to drink...especially during summer time or pretty much any occasion." in 7 reviews
  • "This is a great beer I do not drink beer and yet I love this beer, Great flavor. " in 6 reviews
Sara W.
Easton, PA
Robust, yet smooth! Full bodied and tasty. The mini keg is a great value! I love this stuff! However, it seems more like a winter beer then a summer beer.
Brenda M.
Lake Mary, FL
This is one of my very favorite beers- both in the bottle and from the tap. It's robust, but not too bitter or heavy. It's great on it's own or with apps!
Jennifer J.
This beer tastes good and I like the bottle. I don't buy it that often but I do enjoy it now and then. Its good, priced reasonably and is great at parties!
Jenna D.
Kissimmee, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is one of my go to beers. Not too sweet and has always been a drink that can go down fast. I like that I can still taste the beer, unlike light beers.
Tascha C.
HANNA CITY, IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I am not really a hoppy bear drinker, but this is one of the best that I've tried. Soft nutting hints from the toasted hops, while staying over all Smooth
April S.
Long Beach, CA
I am not a big beer drinker. However this is one of my faves. Great flavor, served ice cold, not too heavy, and it's great with a burger or pizza. Enjoy!!
camerah c.
Beckley, WV
This is okay. This is not my personal favorite. I prefer lighter ale over darker ale so if you prefer a dark ale this may be a beer you'd like to taste.
Sylwia P.
Newcastle is a perfect blend of all beer ingredients for that great flavorful taste, definitely recommend it if you're into a bit darker beer (Ale's).
Monica H.
Knoxville, TN
This is my boyfriend's favorite beer of choice! It's a dark beer but with a solid smooth flavor. If your a fan of darker brews this is the way to go!
Emelizza L.
New castle! Oh my very first beer that I enjoyed! This was my go to drink at the club. It has a nutty/chocolate flavor. Can't go wrong with this ale.
Roni B.
Columbus , OH
Do girls like this beer?
Devin B.
Jacksonville, FL
What does this taste like?
Rhiannon V.
What is the alcohol percentage of Newcastle Brown Ale?