BY BRITA #2 in Water Filters

Introducing the Brita Stream Hydro, Brita's fastest water filtration pitcher compared to market leading pitcher system.

Filter-As-You-Pour Technology

Fills instantly and pours immediately for filtered water in a snap.

Great Taste

Reduces chlorine taste and odor for cleaner, great-tasting water.

Space-Efficient Design

The sleek, modern shape takes up less space in the fridge.

Filters Ice Water

The compact filter leaves more room in the pitcher for water and ice.

Easily Fills Bottles

Its controlled pour makes it easy to fill reusable water bottles.

Kandi B.
I truly love this! Our water here is really nasty but I purchased this and I use it for cooking and drinking. It's a little slow coming out since the filters inside the pitcher but it sure makes it taste a lot better.
NICOLE M.
I was so excited to receive this product free for my review. I have been an avid Brita user for over 10 years and recently moved to an area where the water has a distinct 'loamy' taste. My existing Brita Pitcher helped but didn't totally remove the flavor. Also, that old pitcher took a while to fill up because the filtration happened when the pitcher was being filled. I would set it under the tap at the lowest setting and leave it to fill. NO fun on a hot day when the cold water goes fast!In came the new Brita Stream Hydro - the water is filtered on the way out so I was thrilled I could fill it and put it in the fridge without delay.The 2 Pros:The flavor of the water from this filter is crisp and clear. It removed that undesirable flavor that my old pitcher could not.It filled fast. I was able to fill it in a minute and was very happy with this.The 4 Cons:The pitcher is smaller than my old one. I think maybe half the capacity.The water does not flow out as readily. This is a tradeoff of not having to wait until it fills - because the filtration happens on the way out, the water flows out slowly, and when the filter is half empty - because the weight of water inside is reduced the outflow reduces to a trickle. The lid has lifted off mid pour more than once. Because the latches for the lid are positioned where I inadvertently grasp the pitcher, I have accidentally loosened the lid on more than one occasion. My old filters do not work. I had stockpiled on the old filters - but they don't work with this new pitcher. I haven't seen the new filter in my supermarket either, so I will have to order a replacement online. All in all, do I think its worth it? Not more than the original. I think the cost of switching over to this new pitcher coupled with reduced capacity meaning I will require 2, does not make this worth it for me. The flow issue counters the refilling issue I had with the orignal, so I broke even at that point.I'm hoping Brita will fix the flow issue, maybe even make a larger pitcher with the same newer better filter - but until then I will keep my old one in rotation with this newer one.
Madison D.
Versailles , KY
I use this daily! Super easy to use and super easy to change filter. I love not having to wait for the water to filter down through the top like the other versions
Grace J.
Love this Brita system it saves me so much money on purchasing water. I love that the light at the top lets you know when the filter needs to be changed. This is so affordable and works so well. I loved it so much I bought the to go bottle version for times I need water on the go.
Ashley M.
Just received my complimentary Brita Stream from Influenster last week and I was so excited when I came home and saw that beautiful white box sitting on my porch!! :-) I have tried plenty of other brands of water filter pitchers, because clean water and eating healthy is kind of my thing. I will say this, I have typically not been impressed with Brita pitchers in the past. But this new "Filter as you pour" technology and the overall CONVENIENCE (key word there) of this product is what makes me love it most! I am a single mother and we live our lives on-the-go, from school to work, from baseball practice to visiting with family out of town, and this pitcher is PERFECT for us for many reasons: 1) It features "Filter As Your Pour" technology, so you are not having to wait on the filter to purify your water, 2) the pouring nozzle is very small and fits perfectly into a water bottle so it takes less than a minute to pour filtered water into a water bottle and we are out the door, and 3) the sleek design and fun colors that it comes in look great in my kitchen (I was sent the red one, which i <3), which means something to me because I am leaving mine sitting out on my counter most times. I prefer lukewarm water in the winter time, nothing cold. If you are looking into purchasing a water filter pitcher I highly recommend this product for you. Hope this review helps.
I received this product free from Influenster as part of the Brita Stream VoxBox Campaign.
Ashley T.
Brooklyn, NY
I've used Brita filters before in the past, And they were fine. But afer using the new Brita hydro filter system I have to say Brita has stepped up there game! The new hydro filter pitcher is slimmer than the classic Brita pitcher. The pitcher is easier to store in the fridge now. The hydro filter is nice because it filter your water right as you pour it out! With the older Brita pitchers you would have to wait hours to get drinking water, not anymore :). I Also love that the pitcher tells you when to get a new filter; so now you get the most out of the filter. I like that with this new filter system you could store your Brita pitcher in or OUT of the fridge. So if you like room temperature water you don't have to put the pitcher in the fridge. The water tastes crisp and fresh. My boyfriend says it's the best water he's ever had lol. The only complaint I have about the pitcher is that it pours too slow for my liking. But other than that this new hydro filter system is awesome!
Allison W.
Bismarck, ND
I received this complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes! It is wonderful! Normally I prefer to drink the filtered water from the fridge dispenser, but when we moved, we lost that. Prior to receiving this product, I was just filling water bottles with tap water and placing them in the fridge to cool down. I am so happy that I now have clean, filtered water again that is cold and ready to drink! It does take up a bit of space in the fridge, but it is totally worth it! I really love that it filters as you pour and you always know how your filter is doing. There is an awesome sensor on top that lights up green, yellow, or red to tell you if your filter is still good, will need to be changed soon, or will need to be changed now. I'm excited to see how long it actually lasts! It is also so easy to fill!
lisa c.
Hamden, CT
I received this brita hydro water filter system complimentary from influenster to try out and share my thoughts and how I liked or dislike the product. I've tried a few water filtering systems in the past but always went back to buying bottled water. My family of 3 goes through a case of water every two days. Where we live our foulest water taste like chlorine but when I filled this Brita container up and drank the water it no longer had the chlorine Taste. I'm thrilled to have had the opportunity to try this system so that my family can save money and not. Have to buy as much bottled products. If you are at all skeptical I'd highly recommend giving this system a try and you will be so glad you did. It's so crisp and fresh tasting. I will defiantly be purchasing more filters to go with this jug !!!!
Sarika M.
Henderson, NV
Thank you Influenster for the complimentary Brita Stream ♡
I got this a few days ago and wanted to test it out a few times before reviewing.
I live in Vegas and the water here is absolutely awful. It's very hard and the apartment doesn't have a water softner. I refuse to drink or cook with the tap water here. Even installed filters in the shower as my skin was breaking out. I was excited to put this to the test.
The Brita Stream does filter the water. It tastes better...but I am still scared to drink it. I do however cook with the Brita filtered water. The jug is cute but scratches up easily...and it pours a bit slow. I guess there is so much gunk that needs to be removed from our water that it takes time to go through. This is a great idea and will run pH tests :)

pH results
Filtered bottle water: 5.5
Las Vegas tap water 6.9
Brita Stream water: ~7
Divya R.
Camas, WA
I received this Brita Stream Hydro Water Filtration System for free from Influenster for reviewing and I couldn't have been happier. I have been using Brita water filter from past 6years and I just love it. I drink a gallon of water everyday and this pitcher is perfect for that. I like that the indicator flashes green light each time I pour a new glass of water which indicats that its' freshly filtered. Sometimes I get bored to drink just plain water and when I feel that way I add lemons, mints or cucumbers in my water to make it taste better and also its good for detoxing your body. I did the same with this water filter pitcher as well and it tastes AMAZING. Since its not very big or bulky it doesn't take much room up in the refrigerator. Setting up this filter was very easy, the manual came with clear instructions so anyone can set it up and use it. Some of the cons or complaints I have about this is mostly with design. It’s very hard to remove any remaining water without removing the whole top, the snap top doesn't easily snap closed even with the button lock. I use to spend a lot of money water bottles but with Brita water filter pitchers I have saved a lot of money. If you are looking for a water filter pitcher that is nice and classy and fits in your refrigerator without taking lots of space then this is the perfect product for you.
Vanessa S.
Woodland , CA
What is the difference between this model and the rapids model?
Katie G.
Taylor, MI
Are these worth it? I usually just buy water bottles but want something different?
Natasha Z.
Brooklyn, NY
Anyone else experience a slow pour? That's the only con for me.
Valerie S.
Albertville, AL
What are your cons with this product
Nicole M.
Do little black bits of filter material get into the top part of the canister?