NEW Brita Stream Hydro Water Filtration System

Introducing the Brita Stream Hydro, Brita's fastest water filtration pitcher compared to market leading pitcher system.

Filter-As-You-Pour Technology

Fills instantly and pours immediately for filtered water in a snap.

Great Taste

Reduces chlorine taste and odor for cleaner, great-tasting water.

Space-Efficient Design

The sleek, modern shape takes up less space in the fridge.

Filters Ice Water

The compact filter leaves more room in the pitcher for water and ice.

Easily Fills Bottles

Its controlled pour makes it easy to fill reusable water bottles.

Does target sells these ?
What’s the difference between this pitcher and others like it? Worth the money?
Can you use the water to make tea and keep it in the container or do you have to remove it ? I was wondering if it would keep the taste from when it’s refilled again
Start your review of NEW Brita Stream Hydro Water Filtration System!
3 years ago
I'm really excited for my new Brita Stream and I love it! It filters water super quick (the tap water in my area has a heavy chlorine taste) and it doesn't leave any weird charcoal/filter residue at the bottom... it also filters ice cold water and it has pour control! I think this filter is superb and I highly recommend it!
3 years agoWest monroe, LA
I love it so much! It filters very fast and tastes so amazing! The size is very nice and allows you to filter 10 cups at a time. It's very effective and I'll definitely be getting my family one. I received it for free in an Influenster box, however I did research and they look very affordable. I definitely recommend!
3 years agoPearland, TX
I want to start off that I recieved this free from influenster to try out. In my household we use tons of water bottles because our tap water just has a certain taste to it. we used the brita stream as soon as it came and it tastes great! I'm glad we can start saving money not buying as many bottles for the house and the filters aren't that expensive for when you need a new one! Love the chrisp clean taste of the water it provides us :)
3 years agoEl Paso, TX
NEW Brita Stream Hydro Water Filtration System uploaded by DeAna V.
So far this system is working water is so satisfying !!! It even tells me when I'll need to change filter 😍😍😍 I am so I love especially with the color & might I add curry is on the front !!! Lol but also I thank influenster for this Brita Box !
3 years ago
I love my Brita hydro filter! This thing was very easy to put together and use! My favorite part about it is that it filters while you pour instead of having to wait for it to filter while you pour water in. My water comes out clean and so tasty! Absolutely impressed with this!! Very glad to receive and test this complimentary product!
3 years ago
Absolutely in love with this Brita system. Super slim compared to the other models by Brita. Doesn't take up a lot of space in the refrigerator. Very easy to put together the filter just pops right in and filters the way so much quicker! I highly recommend trying! I received mine complimentary through influenster
3 years agoDallas, TX
NEW Brita Stream Hydro Water Filtration System uploaded by Candice P.
I love this new free filtration system I just received. It's easy to use and a lot better than the older model that I have. My six year old is able to pour a glass of water and not spill a drop of water. I would highly recommend this system.
3 years agoChicago, IL
The new Brita Stream Hydro is the best invention to come to the market for clean water drinking. It is convenient to not to have to sit and wait out the time to get a drink of water. The speed the water pours to how clean the water is just blows my mind. I highly recommend this product to friends and family, and most certainly having more than one so that you can enjoy crisp, clean water throughout your home and on the road.
3 years agoAlabaster, AL
I am in love with this pitcher. I love the fact that it filters the water as it pours. The only downside is that it does take a little longer to get the desired amount of water in your cup. I would definitely recommend. I received this product complimentary for testing purposes and all opinions are my own.
3 years ago
Love the shape and color of this product! It makes my tap water taste so much smoother than it typically does. I also love that there is a digital indicator on the top of the pitcher to indicate when the water filter needs replacing. The only thing that I am not a fan of is that the pour is VERY slow. It takes almost a full 30 seconds to fill up a glass of water (which is much slower than simply turning on the faucet).
Received from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...