BY BRITA #3 in Water Filters

Introducing new Brita® LongLast filters. Each filter lasts up to 6 months* so you only need to replace it twice a year. Less work for you. Same cleaner, great-tasting water.

• Removes 99% of lead**
  • One filter can replace 900 water bottles
  • Activated carbon reduces chlorine taste and odor
  • No presoak or rinse required

*Based on 120 gallon filter life and average family usage of 11 glasses per day

** Certified by WQA. Substances reduced may not be in all users' water.

Standard 16.9 oz bottles

Buy on Target
Nidhi c.
Nidhi c.
I received this product to try in a voxbox for free to review and it has been amazing. I was already using Brita filter jug and was very impressed with it. As it last long almost twice from their regular filter it has rescued the amount of hard water build up so I get to go twice as long as without cleaning it, which is a truly blessing. We stopped drinking tap water since we got Brita and with long lasting filter we never ran out of clean water.
Sarah Lee G.
Sarah Lee G.
Vacaville, CA
I received this Brita Long Last Pitcher Filter for free to try and review; regardless this is my 100% honest opinion.

I have been using Brita Pitchers with the monthly filters for years. I really like that this one lasts a much longer time because I always forget in my busy life to swap out the filters monthly. Even with the reminders on the newer pitchers, email or app reminders I just put it off thinking I will do it tomorrow and forget! This filter can last up to 6 months depending on how heavily you use your pitcher, but for normal home use it should last this long.

This filter is blue instead of white which also helps me to remember that it is a long lasting vs the shorter life span filter. This was a very good idea on their part! I have no scientific equipment that can tell me exactly what is filtered out of my home water but I know the Brita filters make my water taste much better than just drinking tap water. This long lasting filter creates water that tastes just as good as the regular monthly filters. I will be switching from my monthly filters to these long lasting filters.
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Fullerton, CA
I love the Brita long lasting filter!  I always forget to change the filter in the first place, so now that they made one that lasts 6 months it is perfect for me!  I also have a pretty old Brita filter and it fit perfectly. (See Picture) The sticker for the gauge didn't match up, but the normal gauge on the top of my pitcher seemed to work still.  It is a great value as well.  Usually, a 3 pack costs about $20 which lasts 3 months.  So getting one filter that lasts 6 months for under $20 is an AWESOME value!  Plus, the fact you do not have to remember to change it every month saves you time, which is enough value for me!  I did receive this filter complimentary from Influenster for my honest review.  :)
Jeannette O.
Jeannette O.
Your water purifier has one job and Brita does it well. I've been utilizing one of these for a while to save on the purchase of water bottles. I like that these pitchers come in a square shape and is easy to refill and use. The fact that they now have a long lasting filter just makes this product even better! The most irritating part of owning one of these is that depending on your water consumption (mine is quite high), you have to replace these filters so often. While I haven't had the filter long enough to see if it will actually outlast the original filter, there are a few other notes I certainly can make. The water is still crisp and clean. While there is still flavor in my tap, Brita makes it much more bearable and less chemical. Installation is still simple and easy. Assuming that it functions just as well as the original filter, I don't see any reason to not be completely satisfied with this product. I received this on a promotion but all my opinions are my own!
Diana M.
Diana M.
Orlando, FL
I was VERY excited that we got the chance to receive one of these Brita LongLast Pitcher Filters to try and review. We're a very big fan of filtered water, whether from the sink or pitchers, so receiving this to try was huge for us. The only negative I have to say about it is the price tag that will come with us having to replace the filter. But really hoping that it does last up to 3x longer than other filters, which should help stay within our budget. Other than that this filter is AMAZING!  I can't stand water that I can taste, and we've switched from brand to brand because of the taste after we use a filter.  But from the Brita LongLast Pitcher Filter, I didn't taste anything, but my cold fresh water! This is HUGE, especially since we live in Orlando where the water is just FUNKY in taste and smell.  I love that I didn't have to buy a new pitcher to use this filter!

I did test this product for free, but what I have shared are my opinions.
Allyson T.
Allyson T.
Nampa, ID
I received the Brita LongLast Pitcher Filter for free in exchange for this review. All opinions are my own. I love this filter thus far. I have only been using it for 5 weeks or so and my water tastes just like any other Brita filter I use. My family and I only use filtered water, our city water is not so great. Being pregnant I am really picky about water, I call it my own pregnancy aversion and water from our fridge just has a weird taste.The one thing that I thought was a downfall with the other filters is how long they last. If the filter has to work hard to purify the water the filters didn't last that long and it ended up being expensive. These are suppose to last up to 3 times longer than the regular filters which will help us save on cost.You can buy two on Amazon for an amazing price. It is cheaper to go with the LongLast than buying 4 of the regular filters. This is definitely a filter I am going to continue to use and would recommend it to everyone!
Darcus M.
Darcus M.
Hamilton, OH
I was so insanely excited to receive this product in a VoxBox. My husband and I have been religiously using a Brita Pitcher & filter system for around two or three years now and we've absolutely loved the quality of our drinking water and the fact that it can remain cold in the refrigerator.

The only thing we don't like is the price tag on the filters and how often they need to be changed. Hence the reason I was insanely excited to receive the Brita LongLast filter. It lasts up to 3x longer as the regular filters and the water tastes amazing. It was super easy to install and in no time we had great water going in the fridge.  Now, instead of having to switch out  costly filters so often we can go so much longer without having to worry about it.  I am in love with this filter and plan to continue purchasing the LongLast over the regular filters in the future.
** I tested this product for  free but all opinions are my own.
Emily R.
Emily R.
I got a free Brita longlast pitcher filter from influenster to try! I replaced my normal brita filter with the longlast about a week ago, and so far, it's great! Since it's "equivalent" to 3 regular filters, the cost is much better. $15 each feels like a big pill to swallow, but when the regular brand-name filters cost roughly $8-9 each, it's worth the higher per unit cost. The sticker that mine came with to put over the light on my filter didn't attach very well, so I'm not using it, but it's not that hard to keep track of how many times I've reset the filter replacement countdown. I've not noticed the water tasting any better or worse, but that means it's still filtering just as well, so I call that a win! Overall, I'm quite happy with it. On a more superficial note, I like the blue color. It hides the charcoal marks better. :)
Kristina C.
Kristina C.
Canton, MI
To answer the burning question, no, I really can't tell a bigger difference between this filter and other Brita filters besides that it is supposed to last longer. And that is only great for people who have regularly been changing their filters when they are supposed to. I received the filter in a beautiful blue color. I cringed as I had to fill the pitcher 3 times and dump out the water each time to make sure the water would be at its purest. I wish we could do like other filters and let it soak for a while to clean it out.After I placed it in my Brita pitcher, the water dripped out very slowly, but I want to believe that is because it is doing an excellent job cleaning the water. The taste of the water was not spectacular, it tasted just like if I drank straight from the tap, so no changes there.Overall, this did the job of cleaning my water, and I believe it would save money if you constantly go through filters.
KRISTY R.
KRISTY R.
Camarillo, CA
I received complimentary new Brita LongLast Pitcher Filter to test and review. I was excited to try it out. I am very sensitive... OK picky... about the taste of my water. Our family drinks water like crazy and I love the fact that this filter will last longer than the ones we use now. I've used it for about one week at this point. It fits perfectly in our current pitcher, there is no funky tap water after taste. Even though I often purchase the multipack filters, they idea of not having to replace them so often is really nice. The only reason why I give it 4 stars is because I haven't had it long enough to see how long it really lasts. So far, no complaints!
Tory P.
Tory P.
Orlando, FL
How much is this product at the store?
Elana K.
Elana K.
Anyone else finding this takes SOOOOO long for the water to pass through?