by USA

Description Non-stick formula provides long-lasting odor control plus wetness protection. Contains an exclusive natural complex. Fresh scent. Benefits • Goes on clear • New and improved formula • Keeps you feeling dry • Provides 24 hour odour and 48...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of NEW Bestseller! 48-hour Odor Protection Deodorant & Antiperspirant Roll-on By Amway Shipped From USA and Fast Shipment!
hmmm i'm not really satisfied w this product it just isn't for me but you guys should totally try the bar one it is the best and to mention... the deodorants by amway do not stain your pits like the other ones from the local stores (in case you didn't know yes they stain your pits)
Mission hills , CA
Love it smells fresh keeps armpits smelling great . Last for the whole day makes your armpit clear up from the darkness . MUST TRY . Love it write me if you want to buy one !
Bretton, Peterborough
Hands down my favourite deodorant EVER!!! I do not know what I would do without it. I have gone through like 10 bottles of it already and it honestly lasts a long time. This is the only thing that keeps me fresh throughout the entire day. I am probably the most loyal customer they have hahah. 5 stars baby!
Limatola
This has been my deodorant for so many years. I've never changed it and I don't want to neither. It works amazingly well. As I'm a student I usually spend all of my days outside, always walking or even running in order to attend classe and this deodorant makes me feel fresh and good-smelling for the entire day. I simply love it and hugely recommend it.
Miami FL
NEW Bestseller! 48-hour Odor Protection Deodorant & Antiperspirant Roll-on By Amway Shipped From USA and Fast Shipment uploaded by Yolanny G.
It's one my favorite deodorant, no me hace sudar, no mancha mi ropa , me protege del mal olor por muchas horas y dura mucho.
Dubai, Dubai
Very nice roll on. No string smell, no parabens. Organic and cruelty flee product. I love it.