BY NEW BELGIUM

Find Alcoholic Beverages at Target.com! New Belgium NEW BELGIUM 6PK SLOW RIDE IPA BTLS

• How does this beer compare to other New Belgium products? Lately...1 Answers
Kasera G.
Kasera G.
Georgetown, TX
I've actually had the pleasure of touring the New Belgium brewery in Colorado. I tasted this beer on the tour and it was one of my favorites! This is a good IPA that has the traditional flavor of an IPA but is not too hoppy. I also love the names and background of New Belgium beers and New Belgium beer as a company. It's a little on the pricier side because it is a craft beer, but it's worth it!
Carly D.
Carly D.
Victor, NY
I love trying new IPAs and this brand was great! The only downside is that I find this product hard to find in my region, so unfortunately it is not my go-to choice. Great bold, smooth taste. If they would stock this more in my area then I would be drinking this every friday night!
Chad N.
Chad N.
Milwaukee, WI
This is a great Colorado beer, which stands up to other New Belgium beers. With 8 hop varieties, this IPA is better than others. I often buy New Belgium, but this is a first for New Belgium. I bought it in WI, so I know my beers. It was very foamy, hoppy, and delicious.
Sarah Brianne K.
Sarah Brianne K.
Torrance, CA
While there are other IPA's I prefer more, such as Ballast Point's Sculpin, the New Belgium IPA is a great choice if you don't have a large selection. It seems readily available in grocery stores and is a very drinkable IPA. I'd say it's worth trying if you like IPAs.
Christian S.
Christian S.
Grandview, MO
My husband and I were invited to a cookout this summer and they had a variety pack of New Belgium beers. He drank 5 that night. We bought some at the store and the Slow Ride has to be my absolute fav. and I actually caught a buzz off of that ONE bottle. Love it!
Jill N.
Jill N.
Laurel, MD
New Belgium Slow Ride is a pretty good session IPA. Great if you want lots of flavor without a lot of alcohol, like a regular IPA. It's not one I tend to reach for as much, but it's easy to find most anywhere. I'd recommend it.
Corinne M.
Corinne M.
Very hop-forward smell. It's a light-colored beer with citrusy hops. Well-balanced and easy to drink. Has a grapefruit flavor that complements the hops. It is a summery beer and I really enjoy it. Definitely worth a try!
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Can't go wrong with any of new Belgium's beers. They always tend to be crowd pleasers. Slow ride is no exception. Great IPA with a hoppy taste that isn't too hoppy. They have good distribution so you'll see it everywhere
Kirsten H.
Kirsten H.
I am not a fan of IPAs. That being said, I love absolutely every single one of New Belgiums IPAs! They are relatively affordable and they easily beat out any competitor with their amazing taste! I would highly recommend.
Liz S.
Liz S.
York, PA
A good go-to to bring a long to casual party with friends. Not one of my favorites, but I can't complain. It's one of those standard IPAs that's ok, not the worst... but there's definitely some better IPAs out there.
Josh B.
Josh B.
Oak Creek, WI
How does this beer compare to other New Belgium products? Lately I have been preferring more of a citrusy IPA. Does this beer fit the bill?