BY NEW BELGIUM

Find Alcoholic Beverages at Target.com! New Belgium NEW BELGIUM 6PK SLOW RIDE IPA BTLS

• How does this beer compare to other New Belgium products?...1 Answers
Carissa A.
Sedro Woolley, WA
I’m a big fan of most New Belgium beers, and this one is no different. It is a session IPA so it doesn’t have that sharp hop taste like some IPAs have, it is much smoother. I definitely would drink this again and recommend to friends! If they like IPAs/session IPAs. :)
Kaylie Y.
Jacksonville, FL
I did not enjoy this but tried it because it was an IPA that I had yet to taste. It was a struggle for me to drink. I enjoy other IPAs by this company so will just drink those instead next time I’m craving this brewery’s beer.
Nicole G.
It was a slow ride. I consider myself a little bit of a beer snob. I'm not sure if I can make it a hold to selection. It is a nice beer though. I will be in my office at the moment but I will have a slow time.
Brittany L.
Fort Worth, TX
This is a great IPA. It has just enough hops and alcohol content. I don't find myself specifically searching for it, but I don't have anything bad to say about it. It's among the IPA's that you can't go wrong with.
John B.
San Diego
New Belgium stands as one of my favorite breweries. Not sure what it is but I like every single beer they put out and always get their variety packs when I see a new one come out with their seasonal brews
Elizabeth H.
Newport Beach, CA
My absolute favorite!!!!!! But why is it so hard to find?!? It’s a fantastically smooth and great tasting ipa! I just need to find a place that regularly stocks it!
Frank G.
McLean, VA
Its a good beer from San Diego. You wont be disappointed with the local taste from the product. You can find these at good prices and at multiple locations. I would like to add that theses guys are not well know because of poor marketing. I would give them a try if i were you.
Tiffany B.
Grand Rapids, MI
This beer has great flavor and isn't very heavy so you can drink more than 1 or 2 without feeling so full.  It's has great hops in it and bold flavor, but yet the ABV isn't very high which I really like since I want to have more than one.  This is priced just like any other craft 6-pack.
Chrissy F.
Mobile , AL
I️ love trying different beers as my taste is not set to one kind of brew. I️ have tried this been on a number of occasions and have enjoyed it each time. It is a little too heavy to be my all the time beer but definitely welcomed for a change of pace. It is very reasonably priced and easy to find in my region at any store.
Kristen W.
Oklahoma City
This session IPA is a good one to drink if you are learning to drink IPA’s and you don’t want anything too “strong”. People who love The IPA style may find the hops are lacking in this beer but those new to the style will enjoy learning how to drink beer you can taste.
Josh B.
Oak Creek, WI
How does this beer compare to other New Belgium products? Lately I have been preferring more of a citrusy IPA. Does this beer fit the bill?