BY NEW BELGIUM

Find Alcoholic Beverages at Target.com! New Belgium NEW BELGIUM 6PK SLOW RIDE IPA BTLS

• How does this beer compare to other New Belgium products? Lately...1 Answers
Kaylie Y.
Jacksonville, FL
I did not enjoy this but tried it because it was an IPA that I had yet to taste. It was a struggle for me to drink. I enjoy other IPAs by this company so will just drink those instead next time I’m craving this brewery’s beer.
Frank G.
McLean , VA
Its a good beer from San Diego. You wont be disappointed with the local taste from the product. You can find these at good prices and at multiple locations. I would like to add that theses guys are not well know because of poor marketing. I would give them a try if i were you.
Tiffany B.
Grand Rapids, MI
This beer has great flavor and isn't very heavy so you can drink more than 1 or 2 without feeling so full.  It's has great hops in it and bold flavor, but yet the ABV isn't very high which I really like since I want to have more than one.  This is priced just like any other craft 6-pack.
Chrissy F.
Mobile , AL
I️ love trying different beers as my taste is not set to one kind of brew. I️ have tried this been on a number of occasions and have enjoyed it each time. It is a little too heavy to be my all the time beer but definitely welcomed for a change of pace. It is very reasonably priced and easy to find in my region at any store.
Suzanne N.
Raleigh, NC
Another great option out of Asheville, NC. This is great if you’re looking for a hoppy beer that’s still totally drinkable even on a hot summer day. The hops are obviously present, but they don’t make the beer so bitter that you can’t drink several!
Kristin L.
Gilbert
This IPA is good for easy drinking the whole night. Low ABV. It has a fruity hoppiness to it. I picked this up from a local grocery store. It was a good IPA. Not my favorite. I’d possibly pick this up again if I can’t find Lagunitas.
Kathleen I.
San Jose , CA
Flat Tire rarely disappoints and this is no exception. This IPA is definitely full of aromatic flavor, but it is not over the top. This is a great beer to bring to a party- I would definitely recommend this one!
alyssa d.
bethlehem PA
I love iPas and new Belgium never disappoints. I bought it at a local beer store but they carry it at other places. It is delicious and affordable. I buy this pretty often and I am always satisfied by this brand.
Kristen (.
Absolutely one of my favorite beers! Very nice IPA not to strong and it’s a easy drink. It’s very affordable for good beer. New Belgium by far makes the best beer, great people who put pride in what they do!!
Annelyce S.
Yuma, AZ
I love IPAS so this beer is awesome! Very hoppy and smooth I buy this all the time and recommend it to other IPA lovers you can buy it at any store! At least where I shop Kroger Walmart target and others
Josh B.
Oak Creek, WI
How does this beer compare to other New Belgium products? Lately I have been preferring more of a citrusy IPA. Does this beer fit the bill?