BY NEW BELGIUM

Find Alcoholic Beverages at Target.com! New Belgium NEW BELGIUM 6PK SLOW RIDE IPA BTLS

• How does this beer compare to other New Belgium products?...1 Answers
Kaylie Y.
Jacksonville, FL
I did not enjoy this but tried it because it was an IPA that I had yet to taste. It was a struggle for me to drink. I enjoy other IPAs by this company so will just drink those instead next time I’m craving this brewery’s beer.
Brittany L.
Fort Worth, TX
This is a great IPA. It has just enough hops and alcohol content. I don't find myself specifically searching for it, but I don't have anything bad to say about it. It's among the IPA's that you can't go wrong with.
John B.
Twentynine Plams, CA
New Belgium stands as one of my favorite breweries. Not sure what it is but I like every single beer they put out and always get their variety packs when I see a new one come out with their seasonal brews
J O.
This beer, oh how I wish it was always available. It has tropical notes to it and is a refreshing summer beer. I haven't seen it recently but would buy it again if it becomes available!
Chrissy F.
Mobile , AL
I️ love trying different beers as my taste is not set to one kind of brew. I️ have tried this been on a number of occasions and have enjoyed it each time. It is a little too heavy to be my all the time beer but definitely welcomed for a change of pace. It is very reasonably priced and easy to find in my region at any store.
Carissa A.
Sedro Woolley, WA
I’m a big fan of most New Belgium beers, and this one is no different. It is a session IPA so it doesn’t have that sharp hop taste like some IPAs have, it is much smoother. I definitely would drink this again and recommend to friends! If they like IPAs/session IPAs. :)
Kelsea S.
Chesterfield, VA
My boyfriend actually is a rep for New Belgium! Their beers never disappoint. If you are not a big fan of IPAS, this is a great beer for a beginner. It is smooth, and not too hoppy that it’s overwhelming. Highly recommend!

Amy E.
Derby
This bear will make you want to take a slow ride through life and appreciate how beautiful nature is when you’re drinking it on your porch with your best friends.
Kristin L.
Gilbert
This IPA is good for easy drinking the whole night. Low ABV. It has a fruity hoppiness to it. I picked this up from a local grocery store. It was a good IPA. Not my favorite. I’d possibly pick this up again if I can’t find Lagunitas.
tasheena b.
United states
Purchased at: Target
I typically love IPAs, but this one just doesn't do it for me. I suppose it may be because I have graduated to double and triple IPAs, but I also feel like this beer isn't as balanced as most of New Belgium's products.
Josh B.
Oak Creek, WI
How does this beer compare to other New Belgium products? Lately I have been preferring more of a citrusy IPA. Does this beer fit the bill?