BY NEW BELGIUM

Find Alcoholic Beverages at Target.com! New Belgium NEW BELGIUM 6PK SLOW RIDE IPA BTLS

• How does this beer compare to other New Belgium products? Lately...1 Answers
Michelle K.
Park Ridge, IL
Aroma is fruity, hints of citrus and grass, some light malts. Golden copper, clear, medium white head. Light sweetness, light bitter, taste is light fruity, some light malts in the background, hints of orange. Light body, medium carbonation, short finishwith small hints of malts and hops. Easy drinking pale ale.
Kelsea S.
Chesterfield, VA
My boyfriend actually is a rep for New Belgium! Their beers never disappoint. If you are not a big fan of IPAS, this is a great beer for a beginner. It is smooth, and not too hoppy that it’s overwhelming. Highly recommend!

Kaylie Y.
Jacksonville, FL
I did not enjoy this but tried it because it was an IPA that I had yet to taste. It was a struggle for me to drink. I enjoy other IPAs by this company so will just drink those instead next time I’m craving this brewery’s beer.
Brittany L.
Fort Worth, TX
This is a great IPA. It has just enough hops and alcohol content. I don't find myself specifically searching for it, but I don't have anything bad to say about it. It's among the IPA's that you can't go wrong with.
Frank G.
McLean, VA
Its a good beer from San Diego. You wont be disappointed with the local taste from the product. You can find these at good prices and at multiple locations. I would like to add that theses guys are not well know because of poor marketing. I would give them a try if i were you.
Tiffany B.
Grand Rapids, MI
This beer has great flavor and isn't very heavy so you can drink more than 1 or 2 without feeling so full.  It's has great hops in it and bold flavor, but yet the ABV isn't very high which I really like since I want to have more than one.  This is priced just like any other craft 6-pack.
Chrissy F.
Mobile, AL
I️ love trying different beers as my taste is not set to one kind of brew. I️ have tried this been on a number of occasions and have enjoyed it each time. It is a little too heavy to be my all the time beer but definitely welcomed for a change of pace. It is very reasonably priced and easy to find in my region at any store.
Melissa L.
I was hoping for more fruity taste and I  was not the biggest fan of this beer, but I'm also not the biggest fan of IPAs. My husband really enjoyed it and would I would purchase it again for him. New Belgium is kind of pricy at most liquor stores in Oklahoma.
Courteney J.
New Belgium makes some great IPAs and this is one of them. Great citrusy hoppy IPA, which is my preferred variety and flavor notes. I’ve tried just about all of new Belgium’s IPAs and I don’t think there’s a bad one in the bunch. Great standby IPAs. Would recommend.
Kristin L.
Gilbert
This IPA is good for easy drinking the whole night. Low ABV. It has a fruity hoppiness to it. I picked this up from a local grocery store. It was a good IPA. Not my favorite. I’d possibly pick this up again if I can’t find Lagunitas.
Josh B.
Oak Creek, WI
How does this beer compare to other New Belgium products? Lately I have been preferring more of a citrusy IPA. Does this beer fit the bill?