New Belgium Seasonal uploaded by Julie W.New Belgium Seasonal uploaded by Meaghan D.

BY NEW BELGIUM

Kathleen C.
Lansing, MI
A wonderful winter welcome. Mellow, smooth, and full of flavor. This crisp, citrusy mug-o-suds smells like Christmas, feels like a familiar hello from a favorite winter scarf, and tastes as refreshing as, well, a freshly poured brew in hand, feet up, fireplace ablaze and learning that the in-laws aren't joining this year's holiday festivities. Easily a first round draft pick.
Mary Kate B.
Foley, AL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Always check out the Belgium seasonal brews to see what’s new. Some have been a miss but most are hits! Sometimes a good fallback when I can’t find Blue Moon or Leinenkugel beers. I do recommend to those who usually drink IPA or crafty beers.
Georgiana M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
New Belgium has excellent beer. Just pick your favorite (dark, light, wheat, IPA) and they have one. Love the original and winter seasonals. I dislike IPA and, in general, most summer seasonals, but will still try them. New Belgium is a brand I trust for quality and taste.
Samantha C.
Murfreesboro, TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I enjoy most of New Belgium’s seasonal beers. The boxes are always cute and the beers always evoke the feeling of their given seasons. If you’re looking for a new seasonal beer to check out, give New Belgium a shot.
Stephanie S.
bloomfield hills
New Belgium is my favorite brewing company. Their beer is delicious and never disappointing. If you’re new to craft beer, this a great brand to start out with as they have a large variety of flavors. I would buy this product again in the future.
Rhonda S.
Scottsbluff , NE
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Love this. Ice cold it is smooth and exactly what I enjoy. The flavor is full ! The bottles always have fun pictures on them. Enjoyed this thoroughly. Can’t wait to see what new beers they launch next season.
Kiersten M.
Belmont, NC
Trying seasonal beers is a hobby I love. New belgiums are always my go-to. Delicious, affordable. The packaging is always eye-catching. I like being able to purchase it nearly anywhere that sells alcohol.
kate S.
This is fine. Not my favorite but a solid beverage. I’d recommend it for folks who love craft beer and are looking for a solid option where there isn’t a huge range available locally. Mostly just solid
Coral D.
Rossville, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This beer is actually quite tasteful and I’m not a huge on wheat beer. It’s a little pricey but it’s worth it i guess. I definitely see myself purchasing this item again. Overall i was pretty satisfied
Meg F.
Mattapoisett
I am still trying to acquire an entire taste for all of New Belgium brewings beers. I recently drank the citradellic and enjoyed it, it reminds me of the new "green" beers that are out with the taste that it has to it. I would definitely recommend it being worth a try if those are the beers you are into.
Kathy P.
Roswell, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Is this a wheat beer?
Jihane M.
Google Maps does influenter send boxes tto belguim please someone answee ??
David G.
Milwaukee, WI
Will the holiday packs include Snow Day? I have not seen this beer in quite some time.