New Belgium Seasonal uploaded by Sunshine R.New Belgium Seasonal uploaded by Julie W.New Belgium Seasonal uploaded by Meaghan D.

BY NEW BELGIUM

Ashley D.
This is the watermelon beer that the cake put with for the summer. It’s so nice smooth light and just perfect for a night of grilling out or hanging by the pool. It’s about $10 which is typical for a craft 6 pack. But it’s super easy going and great for summer.
Kathleen C.
Lansing, MI
A wonderful winter welcome. Mellow, smooth, and full of flavor. This crisp, citrusy mug-o-suds smells like Christmas, feels like a familiar hello from a favorite winter scarf, and tastes as refreshing as, well, a freshly poured brew in hand, feet up, fireplace ablaze and learning that the in-laws aren't joining this year's holiday festivities. Easily a first round draft pick.
Coral D.
Rossville, GA
This beer is actually quite tasteful and I’m not a huge on wheat beer. It’s a little pricey but it’s worth it i guess. I definitely see myself purchasing this item again. Overall i was pretty satisfied
Linda C.
Charlotte
Anytime New Belgium introduces their seasonal beer selection, I recommend trying it out.  My favorites are the summer seasonal, and the winter (Accumulation is incredible) seasonal selection.  I prefer wheat beers and my husband prefers darker beers and we both are mega fans of New Belgium beers!
Holly C.
Fort Collins, CO
New Belgium has always outdone themselves with craft beer. I am a repeat (many repeats) customer who appreciates the craft brew industry, and always has some Fat Tire or La Folie on hand.
J O.
I tried the lemon raspberry ale. It is slightly tart beer but has a nice subtle lemon and raspberry flavor. Definitely still a good beer, not like a cocktail or alcoholic lemonade.
Abigail H.
Decatur
I'm no typical beer drinker, but I loved New Belgium's seasonal watermelon beer. It has a refreshing taste that isn't too heavy on hops, perfect for my own preferences. I've even been to their brewery and it's great to know that I'm purchasing from a more local company,
Mary Kate B.
Foley, AL
Always check out the Belgium seasonal brews to see what’s new. Some have been a miss but most are hits! Sometimes a good fallback when I can’t find Blue Moon or Leinenkugel beers. I do recommend to those who usually drink IPA or crafty beers.
Bryan O.
Smell is better than the flavor, which is over sweet and carries an orange overtone. Seems like a cross between blue moon and a west coast IPA.

For me, a pleasant occasional beer but not worth the alcohol content to be featured regularly.
Janel W.
Morgantown, WV
I had this beer at a resturant and i loved it! I tried finding it out in the store to buy but i could never find it. it was so refreshing. i was a first time customer but i would buy it again! I would make it easier for people to buy! I would highly recommend it
Kathy P.
Roswell, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Is this a wheat beer?
Jihane M.
Google Maps does influenter send boxes tto belguim please someone answee ??
David G.
Milwaukee, WI
Will the holiday packs include Snow Day? I have not seen this beer in quite some time.