New Belgium Ranger India Pale Ale Beer Bottles 12 oz, 6 pk

New belgium ranger india pale ale beer bottles 12 oz, 6 pk see more...

• Anyone think it kind of has a ginger favor to it? 2 Answers
Marisa  P.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
When I met my now husband, this was all he would drink and so I also enjoyed a few of these for several months. though I did get sick of it after some time and now when I try it I remember that I don’t really like it that much anymore, it has an odd hop taste to it that is hard to describe, maybe a bit more red lager
Adriana H.
Charlotte, NC
This is a very good IPA. It is hoppy without being too bitter and has wonderful flavor. I buy this regularly and it always meets my expectations. I recommend to others and will continue to do so. The price is what you would expect for a beer of this quality.
Monique G.
Eugene, OR
A solid IPA! It’s not too hoppy or bitter, which is appealing. It’s also very affordable for its quality. This beer is a go-to for me when going to social gatherings, because it’s one people of different beer tastes can enjoy.
Marty R.
We love the Ranger from the New Belgium beer company. It is extremely hoppy and perfect for those that love a good India Pale Ale. Great packaging and nice bottles. We recommend to everyone who hasn’t tried.
Chelsea F.
Grand Forks, ND
I  enjoy this India Pale Ale. It is not as robust and flavorful as I would ideally have but it is a nice easy drinker. It is one of the IPA's that got me into this style of beer because it isn't overly bitter. I would recommend especially someone who is looking to expand their palette into IPA's.
Julia V.
Kirkwood, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Ranger is one of the best IPAs out there. It was early to the trend and has stood its place over time. This isn't an IPA for someone who doesn't like hops, but if you do this is extremely well balanced and the ABV is definitely a plus. Ranger tastes like hikes in the summer.
Katie P.
Thompsons Stn, TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I looooove Ranger IPA. I tried it the first time at a festival in Savannah, GA. We’d participated in the Midnight in the Garden bike ride and it was hot out and Ranger hit the spot. Bitter and hoppy in the best way, I always order it if I see it on a menu.
Melinda D.
Navarre, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
These are definitely my husbands favorite beers to drink. They are quite hoppy as to be expected but they definitely meet the expectations of a good IPA. They can be a bit pricey relatively speaking but you can find a good sale if you look around!
Tysen B.
This classic IPA is a great representation of the style and contributed to the popularity of IPA nationwide.  While not as iconic as Bell's Two Hearted, New Belgium's Ranger is a "Go to" IPA that won't let you down.  It's very hop forward with just enough malt to balance it out.
Annie C.
It was after I drank this beer that I realized I had Belgian yeast and Belgian beers (with the exception of spurs). The coriander found in the beer is overwhelming and the yeast itself provides a funk that I just cannot appreciate.
Chloe G.
Columbus, GA
Anyone think it kind of has a ginger favor to it?