BY NEW BELGIUM

New belgium ranger india pale ale beer bottles 12 oz, 6 pk see more...

• Anyone think it kind of has a ginger favor to it? 2 Answers
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
New Albany, IN
This is a pretty standard IPA. Good for anyone who enjoys IPA's but probably too bitter for those who haven't tried an IPA in the past. IPA's have gained so much popularity in recent years that the market seems a little flooded with them. Overall this one isn't too bad but also isn't anything to write home about.
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
Not my favorite beer, but it will do in a pinch and is always readily available at most liquor stores around me. It's a decent ipa for the price but could be hoppier...maybe that's just me. I would buy again if there was nothing else I wanted to try or preferred or didn't want to seem like too big of beer snob.
Katie P.
Katie P.
Thompsons Stn, TN
Happy Hour Expert
I looooove Ranger IPA. I tried it the first time at a festival in Savannah, GA. We’d participated in the Midnight in the Garden bike ride and it was hot out and Ranger hit the spot. Bitter and hoppy in the best way, I always order it if I see it on a menu.
Melinda D.
Melinda D.
Navarre, FL
Happy Hour Expert
These are definitely my husbands favorite beers to drink. They are quite hoppy as to be expected but they definitely meet the expectations of a good IPA. They can be a bit pricey relatively speaking but you can find a good sale if you look around!
Erin R.
Erin R.
Happy Hour Expert
LOVE RANGER!!! A great all around beer!! Win! WIN! You can not go wrong with this beer. It’s very affordable and not a cheaply made beer. I like it more then other brands and I am a repeats buyer of this beer and will continue to buy this beer!
Tysen B.
Tysen B.
This classic IPA is a great representation of the style and contributed to the popularity of IPA nationwide.  While not as iconic as Bell's Two Hearted, New Belgium's Ranger is a "Go to" IPA that won't let you down.  It's very hop forward with just enough malt to balance it out.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Kansas City, MO
Happy Hour Expert
 I love this beer. It has a really great hoppy flavor. The only problem is that 2 of these and you will definitely feel the buzz. Which isn't a bad thing, but not a drink every night type of beer.
Noah M.
Noah M.
Charlotte, NC
Happy Hour Expert
Great IPA. Made very close to home in their new brewery in North Carolina. A very hoppy beer with great taste. Can be found in all stores. Decent price for a 6 pack. But better than some craft beer prices you find in the stor s.
Taylor D.
Taylor D.
Richmond, VA
Probably my favorite IPA! Just hoppy enough without being overwhelming and incredibly smooth. So delicious! Tastes good both ice cold and slightly warmer. I go back to this beer every time! Absolutely would recommend
Brittney F.
Brittney F.
Lebanon, OR
This IPA is pretty good. Generally runs around 10 dollars a six pack, often I will select something over this beer. It has a nice hoppy flavor, but still tastes kind of generic.
Chloe G.
Chloe G.
Columbus, GA
Anyone think it kind of has a ginger favor to it?