BY NEW BELGIUM

New belgium ranger india pale ale beer bottles 12 oz, 6 pk see more...

• Anyone think it kind of has a ginger favor to it? 2 Answers
Meredith B.
Saint Petersburg
Honestly, one of my favorite beers....ever. However, this particular flavor has been discontinued in my area. Another flavor-Citradelic-which is LITERALLY my favorite beer has also been discontinued in my area. ☹️ Still drinking on that Voodoo Ranger-which is what I can find. Would LOVE to see them back in the Burg sometime soon!!
Marisa P.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
When I met my now husband, this was all he would drink and so I also enjoyed a few of these for several months. though I did get sick of it after some time and now when I try it I remember that I don’t really like it that much anymore, it has an odd hop taste to it that is hard to describe, maybe a bit more red lager
Randi H.
This is the most bitter beer I have ever had the displeasure of trying. I bought it because it is super popular where I work, so I thought it was worth a shot. Neither my husband or I finished the initial bottle and I gave the rest to a friend. He liked it.
Monique G.
Eugene, OR
A solid IPA! It’s not too hoppy or bitter, which is appealing. It’s also very affordable for its quality. This beer is a go-to for me when going to social gatherings, because it’s one people of different beer tastes can enjoy.
Lindsay T.
VISALIA, CA
New Belgium Ranger is a tasty beer, but it is tough to drink more than one. It is on the hoppier side of IPA, but I got caught up on the overwhelming pine taste. It is almost like you tripped in a forest while holding your IPA. It's way too much. I bought a six pack, and was happy with the first one, but looked at the last three in the fridge for a while before giving them to friends.
Kaitland G.
Lenoir
One of my favorites. My husband and I fell in love drinking this beer. It’s hoppy and delightful. I have never tasted a smoother IPA. Affordable because it packs a punch. Drink 6 and feel easy breezy beautiful drunk girl.
Casey H.
Topeka
Holy hops! This beer has some major bite to it! I’m not big on hops so it wasn’t for me- but New Belgium never disappoints on their packaging and their 1554 is my top 5 favorite. Great beer year round for sure!
Julia V.
Saint Louis, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Ranger is one of the best IPAs out there. It was early to the trend and has stood its place over time. This isn't an IPA for someone who doesn't like hops, but if you do this is extremely well balanced and the ABV is definitely a plus. Ranger tastes like hikes in the summer.
Adriana H.
Charlotte, NC
This is a very good IPA. It is hoppy without being too bitter and has wonderful flavor. I buy this regularly and it always meets my expectations. I recommend to others and will continue to do so. The price is what you would expect for a beer of this quality.
Annie C.
Boonville
It was after I drank this beer that I realized I had Belgian yeast and Belgian beers (with the exception of spurs). The coriander found in the beer is overwhelming and the yeast itself provides a funk that I just cannot appreciate.
Chloe G.
Columbus, GA
Anyone think it kind of has a ginger favor to it?